|10|

§ Pistanthrophobia §

"Oi! What's going on here?!" Shinichiro exclaimed as he walks to a bunch of kids cornering an (h/c) haired female.

"Huh?" The kid turned around seeing Shinichiro on his bike as he gets off walking to the small children.

"What's this? Ganging up on a girl? That's not very manly of you." He exclaimed and they immediately run off while the female was sitting on the ground.

Reaching out his hand he smiles at the little girl and she looks up at him her hair covering her face seeing his warm smile as she reached out to his hand...

Swinging her small legs back and forth she munches on the dorayaki Shinichiro gave her while he sat next to her.

"Who were those kids?" He asked and she hums "They said i don't have parents." She said and he hums looking over the child.

"You're an orphan?" He asks and she nods "Yeah. My parents died in front of me." She explained and he frowns "How're you so calm?" He says and she smiles "I dunno..." She replied and he sighed.

"Do you like it?" He asks pointing at the food in her hand and she nods smiling at the male "My brother loves it." He says and she giggled.

Slowly opening his eyes the sun brightening his office as he groans and a familiar face faced him with a smile on her face.

"Good Morning." The (h/c) haired female smiled at the blonde on her lap and he hums scoots over drifting back to sleep on your lap.

Brushing her fingers in his hair and he felt your warm hands on his cheek making him open his eyes looking up at the female with a smile plastered on her face.

"Y/n.... What will you do after all this?...." He asks out of the blue and you were taken a back at his question before smiling at him "I'm not sure...." You mumbled and he hums.

'Right.... She said she'll leave once she's done with everything so.... Why are you getting your hopes up Manjiro?' He thought furrowing his brows when you hum.

"But i don't think i want to leave anymore actually..." You mumbled and his eyes glanced at you and he raised a brow while you smiled "Ever since i came here i've felt the familiar feeling when my parents were alive.... Especially when with you." You smiled and his eyes glisten.

"Wha—" 'No.... You can't.... If you do... it will happen again....' He thought sitting up and you blinked a few times at him looking down on his feet...

"I don't want to be selfi—"

"I like you Mikey...."

Words he didn't expect those words that left your lips and his eyes widen while you smile warmly at him whilst his eyes soften..

And you laughed awkwardly giving a small bow apologizing to the blonde before looking away with a tint of blush on your face.

"I'm sorry... I got carried away—" You then felt his lips against yours (e/c) eyes widening and you kissed him back.

__________________________________________________

Stepping out the vehicle the Haitani's head over to the entrance of their hideout while Rindou had his bitch face on an irritated look plastered on his face as he couldn't sleep last night after The pink haired male kept him awake all night.