|17|

§ Sweet Revenge §

*i think ya'll had enough angst have something satisfying... ig..*

"Someone!..... someone Help me!" A child pleaded as he just watched his parents get kill in front of him "Mom! Don't leave me! Please! It's dark! I'm scared!" He yells shaking the corpse of the woman next to him as he was currently stuck inside the dark pit where the men who killed his parents dumped him in.

"I don't want to die! Please!" He yells looking up as the rain poured on him sobbing as he begs someone to save him from this dark pit that was being filled with water from the rain, hands bloody from the corpse laying next to him

"Somebody! Anybody! Please help my mom!" He yells when lightning struck just next to them scaring the child, "Mom! Mom! Wake up!" He says.

"What's that sound?...."

"I hear a child..."

"We're not here to save some child.... Let's just finish this."

"But Rei—"

"Shut it Mika."

"Rei. Don't be like that. Listen to mika for once."

Voices of people argued and he sobbed "Please! Is someone there?! Help me!" He yells fully catching the attention of the people above.

Peeking in the pit was three people, Two children and one adult "There's a child..." Mika exclaimed "Hold on!" Yelled the female adult slowly going inside the pit while Rei protects his sister.

Reaching out her hand the female smiles at the child with her mother "Come on.." She says and he shakes his head "You have to help my mom.." he cries and she glances to the corpse next to him hesitating she sighs "Take my hand and then we'll save your mom." She says warmly and he slowly takes her hand.

Going out the pit he sees the two children standing with their rain coat, Rei immediately step in front of his sister and she peeks from his shoulder, "Rei don't scare him..." M/n exclaimed going out the pit before bowing to the corpse and taking out a lighter and throwing the lighter in the pit setting the corpse on fire catching the silver haired child's attention.

Eyes widening he sees the pit went on flames "Mo—" Suddenly losing conscious when M/n hits his nape swiftly.

Catching him she sighs "We'll finish the mission, Then we'll take him home.." She states and Rei gasps "What?! But what about father?...." He asks and she shrugs "Don't worry i'll handle him, Just be gentle with this child he just saw his mother get burned..." She explains and The red haired child sighs pouting and Mika walks towards the two making small splashes when walking on the puddles.

Taking off her coat and placing it on the silver haired male "Mika!" Rei yelled and She flinched "Why're you giving your coat to him?! You'll catch a cold!" He scolds and she smiles "don't worry Mika... he'll be fine." M/n says and she beams.

When she feels another coat wrapped on her shoulders turning to her side she sees her older brother pouting and placing his coat on hers "Oh? Big brother?" She smiles at the male and he huffs crossing his arms "You didn't need to do that Rei..." M/n smiles and he pouts "Whatever... hmph!" And they both chuckled.