Author's note

Hello everyone who has read Serendipity, It was quite the journey reading through all your comments and some even made my day. But I do thank you guys for supporting this so much at first this was kind a fail and I didn't think It was that good in the beginning that was until you guys started voting and commenting that it actually helped me be motivated and continue on writing this. Although this isn't our issue and this isn't the purpose of this note.

Since ya'll were a bit disappointed in the ending and I understand because it was my decision to make it like a cliffhanger for you guys so i wrote a new book, Although this time it isn't the same timeline i made a book from a different timeline and that is the black dragons arc where Mikey had long black hair. I have many plans for this other mikey fanfic so I do hope you guys read it though it will take time to publish since I'm still planning on Shinichiro Sano's fanfic Ladylike which has a second season.

Thus this concludes it, The fanfic is quite the same as Serendipity but there are different characters like Hanma and Kisaki and Izana etc. will be mentioned, there will also be some y'know 'parallels' between these two fanfics so I hope you can enjoy it. It does discuss some major issues in life that may or may not trigger others so be warned. Anyways the fanfic's title is 'Wanted | Manjiro Sano by me of course.

Anyways yours truly, Author Yuki:)