|9|

§ The Dawning of Nightmares §

Running back to the hideout after skipping and leaving the place without even saying anything to the members the two adults ran back inside the secret passageway they exited earlier.

Fits of giggles echoed as they were both holding hands on their way to his office when they were greeted by an angry Sanzu in his pajamas and Rindou with a tired look on his face also ready for bed.

"Where have you two been?!" He exclaimed and you looked at each other trying not to laugh "What are you still doing here?...." Mikey asked and he huffed.

"Aren't you all suppose to be in Bonten's dorm right now...." He furrowed his brows at them and Ran then came in yawning brushing his hair up wearing his pajamas "We couldn't leave... Not when Sanzu wouldn't shut up how you both disappeared." The older Haitani stated.

"Where were you two anyway?.... And you only came this late at night..." Rindou questions and you hummed "Nowhere..." You lied and he deadpan.

"Mikey-kun you're the boss—" The blonde cut him off with a sighed "We're hear now. Now go." He said bluntly and the three noticed you were both holding hands, A smug grin tugged Ran's lips as he sees it.

Rindou sighing and Sanzu gasping silently when Mikey pulled your hand to his office ignoring the three who stood there shock watching the both of you giggle and enter his office.

"Something's going on between those two..." Rindou stated furrowing his brows as he frowns and Ran hummed "Something's definitely going on." He smirked and Sanzu Gasp.

Entering his office you drag him to the couch and he lazily follows his other hand in his pockets. Sitting down on the couch you gestured him to sit next to you and he followed before letting out a sigh.

And before you knew it he laid his head on your lap surprising you, Chuckling you brush his hair with your fingers swirling a strand of his white locks "Why is it that every time we're together, you always fall asleep." You said and he hums closing his eyes.

"You're warm..." He muttered and you chuckled "Really?.." You said and he nods his head "I see...." You mumbled humming him to sleep.

"It somehow gives me deja vu...." He mumbles and you raised a brow looking down on his sleeping figure "Deja vu?..." You repeated receiving silence.

"Somehow.... Your warmth feels... familiar.." He murmurs and you listen to him quietly brushing his white hair.

"You remind me of someone.... Someone i lost when i was still a kid...." He added eyes still closed as he continues on speaking.

"Every time i'm with you.... I feel like sleeping...." He stated "I use to sleep a lot when i was a kid.... But now i never slept till then, not until you came though....." He murmurs and you hum.

"Everyone deserves rest.... Even you." You exclaimed and he was already asleep as you hear his soft snores across his office.

Suddenly remembering what Takeomi said....

"I heard boss fell asleep on you." Takeomi exclaimed leaning against the wall with a cigarette on his index and thumb fingers.