"Subject"

It surprises me there are still people reading Sojourn ☺ And thanks for the votes 🥺

💜

Chapter Thirteen

"Subject"

Taehyung looked around Hongdae he was looking for the pinned location Namjoon had sent him. He still couldn't find it so he crouched down beside a wall near a vacant lot.

He scrolled through his phone and found a selca from Jimin. 'When did he take this?' he wonders. Jimin was wearing a white hoodie, his beautiful smile radiating through the phone screen. His heart was pounding, "Aw" he cooed. He placed his hand over his face as he suppressed a smile.

Am I going crazy or what? It's just a picture but he's so damn cute.

"Hey want a light?"

He almost jumped but was quick to react. He stood up facing the person who he believes is bobby or Ji-won based on how Jimin had described his appearance before. He shook his head, "I don't smoke."

Ji-won looked at him in disbelief before laughing, "You must be kidding me? Shit. The amnesia thing is true?"

He eyed the so-called Ji-won up and down. His eyes were glassy and a bit red. Not in the best condition. Is he a drug addict? Why was Taehyung friends with this guy? He does admit Taehyung is good-looking, he doesnt have bad teeth, withdrawals or anything that indicates he's using.

"Yeah so I heard we were friends." He said looking elsewhere 'cause for some reason, he couldn't stand the guy's presence.

Ji-won nodded, "Yeah bro, sorry we couldn't come to visit you. You told us never to go to your house. And also not to see him. I'm just protecting the promise we made." He explains as he swipes his runny nose.

"What promise?" He urges him to talk.

"Uh... to never speak his name. You know your lover." He begins.

"Ah. I don't remember much." Taehyung explains. "Maybe you can kinda fill me in on important stuff."

"You wanna talk about that outside? we can come in. No one's around today." Ji-won suggests pointing at the supposed hide-out. Taehyung followed the direction that led to what looks like an abandoned garage. Ah, no thanks.

"Hm. We can go to a cafe." Taehyung urges as he pointed in the opposite direction. "I'm thirsty."

"Oh we have beer." Ji-won then offers.

"And hungry." Taehyung urges again. "I saw a nearby cafe. My treat, come on." He didn't wait for the other to refuse as he started to walk.

"Can amnesia change someone's personality too?"

Taehyung heard him asks but he chooses to ignore him. He thought it was a funny question.

From this day onwards he doesn't plan on associating with the said group. If he was living in his real body right now he would have ignored them already but he has his reasons.

---

"So what are you taking again? I'm guessing we're at the same university?" Taehyung starts after they took their order.

"Uh I dropped out last semester." He said, scratching the back of his head. Not to judge but his nails were black, it's a little disgusting. What the hell am I doing here again?

"Why?"

"I've been having sleeping problems and the likes," Ji-won says not looking him in the eyes.