"Tulips"

Chapter Sixteen

"Tulips"

Jimin and Taehyung went to uni together in the morning, Jimin wasn't willing to start a conversation. Taehyung wanted to talk but he will give Jimin the time he needs to forgive him. On the way to the University he would take quick glances to his lover.

Once they were near the campus Jimin walked to the right side of the road which would lead to the subject dance history while he was supposed to go the other way. Jimin continued to walk as he jogged to catch up. He gently taps the smaller's shoulder.

As soon as Jimin turns his head he offered him a white tulip. Jimin's eyes widened for a moment before he took the flower but before he can say anything Taehyung had ran off to the opposite way.

Jimin isn't gonna lie. The gesture made his heart flutter.

---

Taehyung waited for the day to end, and it was hella long. It felt as if it's been more than a day. After class was over he quickly made his way to the uni gate and waited for his lover there.

Early that morning he had called Yoongi to get him a white tulip as an apology flower. While Jimin was taking a bath he sneaked out to get the flower he had requested from yoongi and did his best to hide it inside his bag. He taps his foot, feeling uneasy and nervous. He knows Jimin will ignore him but what will he lose if he tries?

"Taehyung!"

He sees Hoseok with Jimin coming his way. Taehyung swallows nervously and then walks towards both of them.

"Hi, Jimin says he won't be home till six," Hoseok informs him with an awkward smile. He looks at Jimin who was staring blankly at a wall beside him.

Taehyung nods, "Are you gonna be with him?"

"Yes, he wants to eat in a nearby cafe here," Hoseok adds.

"Ah... Okay. Can you tell him I love him and be careful on his way home." Taehyungs says with a pleading expression to Hoseok who looks like he's about to choke him.

Hoseok was hesitant at first before leaning to Jimin, "He says he loves you and be careful on your way home."

Jimin looks back at Hoseok, "Tell him to be careful as well."

Hoseok sighs loudly with frustration,"Ya! Are you kids? Did you guys hit your head?!"

Jimin clicks his tongue," Just tell him!" He persisted.

"But I bet he heard anyway! He's three feet away from us!" Hoseok complains.

Jimin then pouts, "Aish! You!" He glares at Taehyung who was smiling wide now. "Go home and stop smiling you look like a hyena!" He grumbled some words but Taehyung couldn't comprehend. Jimin was looking at him, 'talking' to him.

"Okay, uh-- call me if you need me to---" Taehyung couldn't finish his sentence because Jimin pushed his hand to the taller's face to shut him up while he walked out.

"Aigooo... I've never seen Jimin act that way," Hoseok comments dumbfounded. "I didn't think you guys argued because he was cooing over that flower you gave him, he even took selcas with it. But you didn't hear that from me!" Hoseok then wiggles his eyebrows at him with a knowing look before walking fast to follow Jimin.

Taehyung let out a chuckle. Jimin isn't difficult to coax, and when he pouts he looks so adorable. He wants to chase him and pepper his face with kisses.

---

Jimin glances at the wall clock of the cafe before placing his lips around the straw of his drink. "Heeey, why did you invite me here? You've been glancing at the clock nonstop!" Hoseok nags clicking his tongue in annoyance.