"Is this love"

Please vote and leave comments too :) It helps to motivate me :"3 💜

Chapter eight

"Is this love"

"Jimin, you okay?" Hoseok asked with concern, Jimin stared back at the other in wonder. "You're spacing out, it's lunchtime."

Jimin sighs, massaging his temple, "I don't feel so good."

"Huh? Are you sick?"

Jimin shrugged, "I must've drunk too much coffee this morning." He woke up very early to try and review his notes more because he didn't have enough time to study for their upcoming exam.

"Didn't you study last weekend?"

Jimin bit his lower lip in guilt, "I tried. But I also thought that it would be best to spend more time with Taehyung..." He trailed off, feeling like he's going to throw up his breakfast. "I'm not feeling well--" He placed his hand over his mouth.

"What is it? You're going to puke or something?" Hoseok jumped back in anticipation.

"No no, I can keep it in--" Jimin said as he stood up weakly. "I'm going home."

Hoseok nodded in agreement, "Wait, I'll call Taehyung to pick you up." He then proceeded to call Taehyung but it was out of reach. "Huh.?"

Jimin looked at him quizzically but then remembered Taehyung has a new number. "He changed his number, ugh..."

"Oh, give me your phone then I'll look for his number," Hoseok asked reaching out his hand.

Jimin smiled at him shyly, "I never asked for his number... I forgot. It's because we were always together..."

Hoseok shot him an 'are you serious' look. "If you guys didn't know having each other's number comes in handy in this kind of situation." He shook his head in disbelief. "Now we have to bother Namjoon hyung, I hope he's not busy."

---

"We're here. Need help?" Namjoon offered with a smile, Jimin merely nodded. The taller opened the car door for him.

Jimin staggered a bit, his head was spinning. "I might throw up."

"We're almost inside your house, endure it for a minute," Namjoon said as he guided Jimin to the doorstep. He then knocked loudly on the door and waited but no one answered, "Taehyung!" He shouted while knocking at the same time impatiently. "Hey, Tae!"

Jimin was puzzled as well, "Where is Tae-- ugh, Joon I need to puke now --" Jimin placed his hand to cover his mouth.

"Where's your spare key??" Namjoon asked in a panic seeing Jimin crouching down. Jimin then dropped his bag and pointed at it. "Aigoo!" Namjoon wanted to complain but he was relieved when he found the key quickly. When they opened the door Jimin bolted towards the toilet.

Namjoon let out a loud sigh, "But where the hell is Taehyung?"

---

Namjoon left a while ago once he's sure that the younger is okay. Jimin was thankful he had trustworthy friends. Jimin was waiting for his lover to come home. He watched anxiously through the window with a mug of warm tea in his hand. An hour passed since he had gone home, he was curious why Taehyung wasn't here to welcome him. Eventually, he saw the person he was waiting for. He was wearing all black, Jimin wondered for a bit. When did he like wearing dark-colored clothes?

When Taehyung entered the house, he was shocked to find his lover near the window. "You're home early?"

Jimin sipped his tea slowly then wiped his lips with his sweater paws, "Wasn't feeling well...Namjoon Hyung brought me home." He explained as he slowly placed the cup on top of a near drawer.