"Tattoos"

I'll be re-uploading the chapters up to chapter 10 (they will be gone), comments and votes will be deleted so if you wanna vote then thank you 🥺  Good day all! 😊

Chapter Twenty

"Tattoos"

(3 months ago)

Yoongi crosses his arms over his chest, "How could this happen?" He asks his boss. He studies his face, he still cannot believe that Jungkook had switched soul with a stranger. He looks at the stranger who is now in the body of Jeon Jungkook.

"You think I know what's happening?" Jungkook returns the question then he hits the table. His boss now resides in a different man's body, but he would refer to them as their real name.

"Maybe I can just go back to my lover," Taehyung says, he rolls up his sleeves and was shocked by the number of tattoos. "What the fuck, are you a gangster?"

Yoongi rolls his eyes while Jungkook clicks his tongue in annoyance, "That's not the concern right now. And what 'go back to your lover'? Are you stupid? You're in my fucking body! I own the Jeon company, are you trying to endanger your life?"

Taehyung's looks at him incredulously, "Well, how should I take this matter then? Try and act as if nothing happened? I shouldn't have broken up with Jimin that day."

"I thought you said she was your lover but turns out you guys broke up?" Jungkook scoffs.

Taehyung suddenly scowled at him, "My lover is a 'he', you dimwit. Don't just assume people's gender orientation."

Jungkook hums before looking at Yoongi who raised his eyebrow. "And now I'm the one who has to pretend to be in love with a guy." He laughs and Yoongi lets out a breathy laugh as well.

Taehyung suddenly launches himself towards Jungkook who was taken aback, he sent him a punch on the face. He falls to the floor with a thud. His head rings for a minute straight. He was always working out and he does boxing sport, so he knows receiving a punch from himself would hurt a ton and now he's been punched by his own body. He opens his mouth and examines his jaw.

Taehyung was also surprised at how strong Jungkook's body was. He forms a fist and looks at his forearm, veins were bulging. Yoongi quickly pulls out a gun and points it at Taehyung.

"What the hell Yoongi!" Jungkook says as he stood up. "That's my body if you shoot at him you shoot at me!"

Yoongi clicks his tongue in annoyance, "What's important to you Kim Taehyung? Who do you cherish the most?"

Taehyung looks back at him with anger, "Don't you fucking dare—"

"I'm just saying man—If you won't cooperate with us, this won't be easy for you," Yoongi says as he removes his finger off the trigger and completely lowers his gun. "Listen if you leave you will draw attention, come on, Jeon Jungkook is one of the youngest CEO and you just walk out of the busy street?"

Jungkook sighs as he massages his jaw, "If you get kidnapped, obviously they'd ask for ransom. But what if they find you with him—your lover? You can probably imagine what will happen, there are possible scenarios and most of them are bad or tragic. So, make up your mind."

Taehyung curses under his breath, "Okay, just don't fucking touch him." He warns as he glares at Jungkook.

Jungkook shakes his head with a half-smile, "Don't worry, that's unlikely to happen."

It didn't even take a month for Jungkook to fall in love with Taehyung's lover. After a few days of living with Jimin, he admits he was wrong.

---