"Rush"

Chapter Seven

"Rush"

Jimin stood up and swung his bag over his shoulder. The class has been dismissed and that's why he's excited to go home. He and his lover are doing well living together.

"You've been beaming the entire week Chiminie." Hoseok commented, "You look amazing."

Jimin turned to look at the older with a wide smile on his face, "I just feel happy."

Hoseok smiled back nodding to himself, "Must mean you and Taehyung are back together?"

Jimin smiled wider, "Yeah... Everything's going unexpectedly...perfect."

Hoseok pressed his lips, "Doesn't he have selective memory? After you know... " He trailed off eyeing Jimin carefully.

Jimin gave him a small smile, "I know Hyung. Since he doesn't remember me maybe he's feeling the way he felt when he fell in love with me... And I know that eventually, it will fade once he remembers..."

Hoseok shook his head, "That's not what I'm saying."

"Really now?"

Hoseok patted the other on the shoulder, "Forget it, as long as you're happy then all is well. Shall we go home?"

They started to walk out of the room talking about the lecture their professor discussed a few hours ago until Hoseok brought back the issue about Taehyung. "So, how's the progress going between you two?" He asked with curiosity.

Jimin gave him a questioning look, "Progress?"

The taller nudged his arm playfully, "Come on, sex with you must be a first time to him--"

Jimin slapped the taller's arm, "Oh my God Hyung How could you think that way!" Jimin chided but then realization hit him and what Hoseok said might be true.

Hoseok laughed in amusement, "You're thinking about it now, aren't you?" He teased further giving Jimin a knowing look.

Jimin growled in annoyance, "Shut up Hyung!" His cheeks turned red as lewd memories of them clouded his mind. He then pushed the older playfully while shaking his head trying to eliminate the thoughts in his head.

---

Jimin watched his reflection in the mirror in their shared bathroom. He picked up a lip balm and applied it over his plump lips. He also applied powder on his face. His hair was damp, but it looks cute he thinks.

"What am I doing?" He whispered to himself biting his lip. He was having a dilemma, was he going to seduce Taehyung? It's only been a week after he came back. Jimin groaned as he picked up what he'll wear to seduce the boy.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Jimin was surprised causing the lingerie to drop to the sink without realizing it. Jimin quickly looked at the door in alarm because he forgot to lock it. Taehyung poked his head inside carefully, "Hey love? You've been in the bathroom for like an hour now... Are you ok?"

Jimin was wearing his robe, but he was naked underneath, "Uh... I'm --I'm done!" He said dashing out of the bathroom towards their bedroom.

Taehyung looked at him quizzically, his eyes followed his lover to their wardrobe. He shrugged and proceeded to enter the bathroom. Once he was done with his business, he went to wash his hands but was surprised at what he saw.

Jimin was halfway done in blow-drying his hair when he suddenly remembered he was missing something. What the fuck my lingerie! He quickly dashed towards the bathroom when the door opened. Jimin halted, his eyes landed on the black lingerie on Taehyung's hands.

He felt like the ground had swallowed him whole. He snatched the fabric in the taller's hands as quick as lightning and turned away from him. Jimin closed his eyes praying that time will fast forward.

Taehyung's cheeks reddened as his thought of Jimin went wild. He cleared his throat looking elsewhere but Jimin, "You going to wear that tonight?"

Jimin looked at his side, but he doesn't know what to say. "W-why?"

"Are you... comfortable with that?"

Jimin tried to calm himself before turning in his heel to face Taehyung. "And you?"

"What do you mean me?" Taehyung asked uncertainly.

"If I wear this... will you like it?" He asked bravely this time, meeting the other's eyes. He knew the answer though, Taehyung liked it a lot when Jimin wears lingerie's.

Taehyung runs his hand through his hair as he looks away, he blinked a couple of times. "It's a little too fast... This isn't it Jimin even if I want--" He paused, clearing his throat. "I'm not after your body."

Jimin was taken back, confused at his answer. Did he refuse me? He looked at Taehyung with a lost expression. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be." Taehyung walked closer to the other. He raised his hand, placing it softly on Jimin's cheek. "Even without it, I find you sexy and seductive already." He admitted as he chuckled lightly looking at Jimin with love in his eyes.

Jimin was at a loss for words. He stared back at his lover, leaning towards the warmth in Taehyung's hand that was pressed lightly against his cheek.

"Jimin... I like how we are right now. No rush." Taehyung said smiling down at his lover.

Jimin nodded, "No rush." He repeated in a daze.

Taehyung pressed his lips suddenly in deep thought before speaking, "Why don't you keep this, for future use."

Jimin laughed, pushing the other. "So, you do like it."

"I'm a man Jimin." Taehyung states, leaning forward to pinch Jimin's cheek lightly, "I'll forgive you for teasing me."

Before Jimin could ask, the other bolted back in the bathroom. Jimin laughed silently, "Amazing self-control my love."

The Taehyung now seemed different to Jimin. For some reason, he's falling for him even more than before. It felt different but he was happy.

---

Just a little tease here x)

Where is Jungkook tho 🥺 but I know u guys already have an idea.