"Kiss me"

Hopefully, the last few sentences will make sense. :) so far this is my favorite chapter because finally, Jimin's lover confessed 🥺🥺

Chapter nine

"Kiss me"

A month has passed since Taehyung came back. Jimin initially thought that Taehyung's loss of memory will tear them apart but to his surprise, it drew them closer.

"I'm going to the doctor tomorrow," Taehyung informed as he took the hair blower from Jimin's hand. Jimin scooted a bit to make space for Taehyung beside him. It became normal for them to dry each other's hair.

"Should I go with you?"

Taehyung shook his head, "It's okay. I think he'll give me a medical clearance. I can go back to uni." He stated before turning the blower on and patting Jimin's partially wet hair.

Jimin didn't respond, he stared at the droplets of rain sliding slowly against their window. To Taehyung's judgment, Jimin's hair was done. "Your hair's all fluffy now."

Jimin smiled at him and mumbled a low, "Thank you."

Taehyung placed the blower in a drawer before going to bed. "Let's sleep?"

Jimin nodded in agreement as he laid down. "Love?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you going to meet with Ji-won?" Jimin asked carefully, looking at the ceiling absentmindedly.

"Should I?" Taehyung asked.

"It's up to you," Jimin spoke softly looking at his side to meet Taehyung's gaze.

"You're a part of my decision. If you don't want me to associate with them then I won't." Taehyung stated, "I mean it's not like I remember much about them."

Jimin was curious, "Hmm what do you remember about them?" It's not that Jimin is completely against the idea of them reuniting. It's just that he was unsure of the outcome.

Taehyung stayed silent for a minute before sighing. "We'd fool around most of the time. There wasn't a memory with them that was special." He said before looking at his lover. "Why do you ask?"

Jimin shrugged, "Nothing. I was just a little curious."

For some reason, he felt anxious. What if he meets Ji-won before Taehyung does? But wouldn't that be taking it too far? He doesn't want to make it look like he's trying to control Taehyung, so he'll let them be. He was pulled out of his trance when Taehyung gently bops his nose.

"You look so serious Jimin. What's with Ji-won that's bothering you?" Taehyung asked.

Jimin wondered what excuse to say, he remained silent.

"Jimin? Do you like bobby?"

Jimin gaped at the other with distaste. "Ji-won and I were friends since middle school! Was that supposed to be a joke? It's not funny in the slightest." He crunched his small nose, grossed out at the thought of them being a thing.

Taehyung laughed loudly, "It is a joke. Your reaction is too much it's almost rude."

Jimin nudge Taehyung playfully, "It's because I can't imagine it!"

Taehyung chuckled before clearing his throat, "On a serious note, what happened along the way with you two?"

Jimin stared at the other, "You happened." Taehyung gave him a confused look. "You and I became close to each other that led me to not hang out with Ji-won and his friends. Few months before graduating high school we had some arguments. I guess you didn't have anyone to vent out your frustrations and that's when you started hanging out with Ji-won again. Then I had Hoseok Hyung. That's it."