Prologue

After escaping the crazy media and sasaengs, Taehyun hopped in his car and immediately drove away from the venue where he held his eleventh fan signing event.

'Fuck this, I'm getting tired' he thought as he quietly drive to the cliff where he finds his peace.

He finds himself smiling as soon as he saw many stars at the sky and heard the sounds of waves. Walking to his usual spot he went at the end of the cliff, sat down and his feet swinging.

To say that he is tired is an understatement. He's physically tired because of his very hectic schedule that if anyone sees it they'll immediately think he's trying to support his wife and 10 children, mentally and emotionally tired because of some people not giving him the time and space that he needs with them invading his privacy.

He's happy that he gets to do what he loves but as time goes by he's starting to lose his passion and nothing can be more frustrating than that.

Just as what they say, you'll never know what frustration is until you lost your passion in doing things you're once great at.

"And if I quit, then what?."

He then chuckled at the thought of him quitting and living a normal life where no one can ever disturb him again.

"Ah, what a sight." He said with a smile.

Stars in the night sky, sea at the bottom of the cliff with the full moon reflecting on it, what could be more prettier than that?.

In just a minute he felt his phone vibrated and a familiar tone rang, ♪ the devil's calling ♪

Taehyun rolled his eyes and hesitated if he'd ruin his peaceful night by answering it or not, but as the kind and polite he is, he answered it.

"Yes, manager-nim?"

"Taehyun-ah? Where are you?"

'Away from you'

"Why? Do you need something?" He asked as he does not want to reveal his location.

"You need to shoot a show today, I know I said that it'll be tomorrow but something came up and they want you now." His manager explained.

He furrowed his brows with his forehead creased and fist clenching, "I just finished an event"

"I know but it's not like you've never done this before, right? Just be here in 10 minutes so that we can still prepare-"

He ended the call. For the first time he managed to cut his manager off by ending the call. He closed his phone and sighed.

"I don't have the strength to be fake tonight though." He whispered.

'Am I still on the right path?'

After contemplating for 5 minutes he had decided to go but as he was standing up he didn't saw the rock and stepped on his. He lost his balance and fell off the cliff.

Taehyun's eyes widen as he was falling and closed his eyes when his body touched the water.

'Damn, I still haven't dated anyone I can't die young!!'

Everyone in the industry knows that Taehyun is not a swimmer, he doesn't know how to swim and his chances of survival is as good as 1% especially since he's at the sea.

"Help!!" He screamed before his body was sinking at the sea.

'Dark, please help it's dark and I can't swim'

Aside from not knowing how to swim, Taehyun was afraid of the dark. As much as he tried to go up the faster he sinks and the more he can't breathe.

'Is this how will I die?'

At the thought of him dying he can't help but to cry, as he was now giving up he saw someone swimming towards him and a hint of hope grew in his heart.

'Please save me'

He doesn't know if it's the cause of his brain losing oxygen or he's really seeing someone who looks like him stopped in front of him.

'What in the hell?'

They are now staring at each other, Taehyun can see the tiredness and pain at the latter's eyes. He tried reaching out his hand when the latter suddenly hugged him

With him already losing his consciousness he rested his head on the latter's shoulder and before closing his eyes he had heard something but wasn't sure if it's real, "I'm sorry"