Chapter 02

Taehyun decided to stay one more day at the hospital because he was still not feeling it. With him staying a day more Huening Kai kept him company, at first he keeps urging the younger to just scram and leave him but he's as stubborn as fuck so he just gave up.

He had known that the younger's a plushie maniac, he's obsessed with plushie which he found quite weird yet cute, it suits him. He also learned that he is the only heir of the Kangs who owns KHS Inc., one of the largest company.

'Lucky him'

Right now he's currently inside the younger's car and they're on their way to a restaurant which the younger's family owns. Two days of being bedridden at the hospital he has thought of ways on how to go back to his body.

And one of those ways is to jump to the han river again but first he needs to get away from the younger so that he couldn't ruin his plan.

While trying to achieve his plan he had created a rule which was not to get attach. He can't get attach to this world because at the end of the day the moment he goes back on his world he will be the one who'll suffer and he has had enough of suffering.

"We're here"

He then woke up to reality when he heard the younger and slowly got out of the car. He roamed his eyes and was amazed on how luxurious the restaurant seemed on the outside.

Huening Kai guided him inside while telling him a story about the restaurant and he finds it intriguing. He rarely finds something beautiful aside from himself and this restaurant is one of those. He likes how it's both modern and luxurious.

"So, what do you want to eat?" Asked the younger.

He looked at him with his doe eyes and blinked twice, "Anything that you recommend will do" the younger nodded his head and called the waiter to order their food.

As the waiter left Taehyun saw how the younger's expression changed, from bright annoyingly smiling to a grimaced one. He squinted his eyes and looked at him curiously.

"What's with you?"

Huening Kai rolled his eyes, "Don't look back it'll only disgust your precious eyes"

But the curious person he is did the opposite one and looked at the back where he saw a guy of their age with a girl. Then he looked at Huening Kai with a confused expression.

"What's with them? I only saw two person having lunch."

Huening Kai slapped his forehead and sighed, "Damn, I forgot that you can't remember anything, should've kept my mouth shut aiyaa."

"Come on, tell me."as he looked back again to see what's wrong but the more he stare the more it seems normal not until the guy unconsciously looked at their direction with his eyes widening.

Huening Kai snorted as he saw the guy's reaction, he turned his attention to the squirrel in front of him who still has a confused expression which he found cute.

"That guy over there is actually your love intere-"

Taehyun didn't let the younger finished as he choked on his own saliva and glared at him, "Stop slandering me it's disgusting."

With his unexpected response, Huening Kai laughed loudly and to Taehyun his laugh sounds like he was a dolphin in his last life.

"If there's one thing that I love with you not remembering anything it's this one, who knew you'll also forget your love with him?"and looked at the guy before who was now walking his way towards them.

'Fucking shameless' Huening Kai thought

He signalled Taehyun and he just rolled his eyes, 'Who knew Taehyun would be so tasteless?'

"Taehyun-ah, what a coincidence. How come you are here?" The guy asked with a hint of mocking

He furrowed his brows and snickered, 'To be this tasteless, Taehyun you are embarrassing, how could you do this while wearing my face?'

"Is there a rule stating that only the poor can come here?" Again with his unexpected response Huening Kai laughed louder than before with his hand smacking the table repeatedly.

The guy was dumbfounded at his response and to add more fuel to the fire Huening Kai snorted as he finished laughing, "Taehyun-ah, only rich people comes here"

The older looked at him with a fake expression and innocently said, "Oh, who knew?"

"Are you acting this way because I ditched you 2 weeks ago? Come on, be more mature, you're better than that."

Taehyun blinked twice as he heard the words 2 weeks ago, 'is this fucker one of the reasons why Taehyun tried to end his life?'

"I don't remember you existing in my life though and even if you did," he paused and looked at Huening Kai who was sulking because he didn't bring popcorn, "..how could you let me waste my time on someone who's as good as garbage?"

He then heard gasps coming from Huening Kai and the girl the guy was dating whose presence was so little that if he didn't looked at her he wouldn't know she's existing at all.

'I salute you, my friend' Huening Kai thought.

"That was my fault for being an irresponsible friend of yours" He then bowed and giggled.

"How could you say such words?" The girl was enraged as she saw how the two humiliate his boyfriend but was starstruck when Taehyun looked at her.

This is the first time he saw him and he is much more handsome than the rumors describes him.

"How could I not when it's the truth? A piece of advice, find someone better since you are much more better." He then winked at the girl causing for her to be a blushing mess shocking the guy and Huening Kai.

"I am loving this side of you, my dearest soulmate" Huening Kai smiled widely with admiration dancing in his eyes but it only anger the guy.