Chapter 03

As the guy can no longer suffer any of Taehyun and Huening Kai's humiliation, he grabbed Taehyun's shirt collar and pulled him closer to him.

"Are you having fun, Kang? Do you think that you're much more better than me and can act like you can dominate me?," He gripped Taehyun's collar tightly,"..Just because I can't reciprocate your love for me-"

Taehyun aggressively moved the guy's face to the side and pushed him away from him causing for the latter to fall and the girl rushing towards him. He glared at him while trying to straighten his crumpled shirt. To his earlier sarcastic expression turned into a cold one, he then put his right hand in his pocket and towered him with his height luckily he was taller than him.

His head lowered as well as his voice,"Firstly, who the fuck do you think you are trying to crumple my shirt that's more expensive than your life? Secondly, since when did I fucking admit that I have feelings for you? Stop with your fucking delusions and lastly, I AM better than you, if you compare my surname with yours no one will recognize yours as it will be always overshadowed with mine"

Back in his world not only was he known for his talents but also with his savage and nasty personality. He was so straightforward that everyone would rather hear him lie but he isn't that kind of person who showers you with lies but will slap you with the hard and ugly truth.

Because of his attitude, he made enemies everywhere as he made fans all over the world. Right now he doesn't care about Taehyun's original personality and attitude because now that he is here he will be in charge and wouldn't let anyone ruin him.

He then lazily turned his head towards Huening Kai who was watching them with adoration but smiled when he saw him looking at him.

"Y..yes?"

"What kind of restaurant is this? If I can rate this with zero stars I will."

Huening Kai looked at him dumbfoundedly, "Excuse me?"

"For a luxurious restaurant like this you just let a walking garbage in and let it make a scene. How irresponsible of you as the owner." He calmly stated

Tears started forming in the younger's eyes because of how funny the situation is, he nodded and called security.

"You're kicking us out?." The girl hysterically said as she tried to seek help from his boyfriend whose eyes were fixated on Taehyun.

'This is my first day out of the hospital and I'm in a different world, I can't make the scene more worse than it is. Damn my short temper'

"If I won't then my friend right here will have my head so you can go now and don't comeback." Huening Kai said with an annoying smile plastered on his lips.

"If you continue to do this I won't ever give you any attention anymore, Taehyun." The guy seriously said and it made Huening Kai laugh hysterically and Taehyun's anger rise to its limit.

'Damn this shameless animal'

Taehyun trying to calm his shit down slowly looked at him with a ridiculed look and scoffed, "Do you know that I like wasting my time giving animals my attention for a short period of time?"

"Dang, he just indirectly called you an animal." Huening Kai giggled and looked at him mockingly.

The guy was about say something when the security came and escorted them out. Taehyun then plopped down to his chair and massaged his temple

"Fucking bastard." He cursed as he listen to the younger's words.

'Taehyun wouldn't mind, right? After all I am spicing up his boring life'

"Who knew you'd have that kind of side..."

'Still can't believe that motherfucker is his love interest, like this penguin in front of me is better than him but no homo'

"It's good to see you coming back to your sense, Taehyun-ah. That trash is polluting you so it's good that you got rid of him"

He looked up and smiled but suddenly glared at him, "When's the food coming? I don't like waiting, Kamal"

Huening Kai looked so offended, "You could've just said Huening Kai or Hyuka but no you just have to say Kamal." And in cue the food arrive.

Just like what his manager always say, 'A hungry Taehyun is a scary Taehyun'

After eating the two went to Taehyun's home which surprisingly big and luxurious but as soon as they went inside it was suffocating.

'How can anyone survive living in here? The bigger it is the suffocating it feels'

"Welcome home, Taehyun-ah." Says the younger with enthusiasm.

'This is no home at all'

"Since you can't remember anything then let me your cutest friend guide you to your room"

"You're Taehyun's only friend though" he then stopped as he realized that he accidentally said his name.

The younger looked at him puzzled, "Since when do you speak in third person? You should speak in that way more it's cute hehe." He then giggled and led the older in his room

Taehyun sighed, 'As expected he's not that smart at first it was just me insulting him but who knew it's a fact'

The more Taehyun gets inside the mansion the more he's being suffocated. He gripped his clothes as he went inside the room and guess what? His room will be the death of him.

'How the fuck is it so depressing in here?!'