Chapter 12

As Taehyun woke up, he felt lightheaded and his back was not  helping his situation. Turning to his side slowly he found a note on his coffee table, he grabbed it and his expression darkened when he saw what's written on it

'My cooking skills is not as good as yours but it'll do, eat after you wake up'

He crumpled it and threw it away. Hiding his face with his pillow he then screamed at the top of his lungs, letting out all his anger and embarrassment.

"Fuck you!!"

He just did but I won't explain how he managed to make the Kang Taehyun agree, for the sake of his pride, like always. Who knew the older was like that when he's upset and angry?. Being the first one to experience what he was like when he's like that, Taehyun needs to do something or he'll no longer be able to walk.

Suddenly, his phone vibrated, lazily fetching it his eyes went wide when he saw what time it is now. He immediately sat up but regretted it afterwards for it hurts like hell, "Damn, damn those fuckers who upset him and damn that Choi for not knowing what gentle is"

Again, remembering how was he persuaded last night he can't help but to blame the original owner to lessen his embarrassment, "12:00? Seriously?"

He opened Kai's message, 'Yeonjun and Soobin hyung's plane departed at 7 am and your husband will be holding a meeting. Imagine his mood when he comes home'

Sighing deeply, he clenched his phone tightly because it was like the younger was teasing him. If 'that' didn't happen he'll just let the second part of the message slide but it did and he's beyond irritated

Right as he was just about to go to sleep, his phone rang, revealing an unknown caller. His  brows furrowed but he answered it

"Hello? Is this Mr Kang Taehyun?"

A low girl voice asked. How did she know his number?

"Yes and how'd you know my number?"

"Oh, Yeonjun ssi left your number just in case we'll need you and I badly need your help"

"This is?"

"It's Shin Yuna, Beomgyu ssi's secretary. Beomgyu ssi hadn't eaten anything since yesterday and he can't function well if he's hungry. Then he decided to hold a meeting with the board of directors, you see they're are not nice when it comes to him so..."

"So you want me to convince him to eat?"

"Yes, yes, he doesn't want to touch any food and I think it it was about two days ago when he was late at the meeting because he ate"

As much as he wants to refuse because of what he was feeling right now he did not, seeing that this is an opportunity to do some teaching motherfuckers, he smiled, "What time will the meeting start anyways?"

A sudden hope filled her heart, "At 1:00 pm, Mr Kang"

"While you're waiting for me, can you do me a favor?"

"Of course, as long as I can do it"

Despite of his lower back and his head killing him, he forced himself to take a bath, ate the food Beomgyu cooked and cooked Beomgyu's lunch.

"Even if we're not that close yet he's still Taehyun's husband and I need to take care of him in his stead before I go back to my world" were what he said as soon as he hopped in one of Beomgyu's car that he liked so much.

He was in awe the moment he saw the CHline company, it's one of the most beautiful and aesthetic company he had ever seen.

He's impressed

Walking inside someone waved at him and he already knew that she's Beomgyu's secretary. She leaned closer in his ear and whispered what he needs to hear

"It's only 12:48 though, why are they already inside?"

She then handed the phone to her and his eyes darkened with what he was hearing. He didn't know that the disrespect was to this extent.

"Taehyun!" They both turned to whoever called him and his eyes sparkled the moment he saw on who it was

He bowed, "Mr Choi" the older Choi frowned as to what he was addressed by his son in law

"We're a family now so I better hear you call me Dad. Btw what are you doing here?" He immediately shut up when his eyes darted to the paper bag that he was holding

A warm feeling spread inside his heart, he internally nodded and thought that choosing him to wed to his son was not in vain

"I have never been so happy to see you, D..dad"

The older Choi frowned, "I'll take that as a compliment, lad"

He grinned, "It is. Say, want to call your son in his office for 10 minutes? It'll be very helpful"

"I was just really about to do that but I heard he has a meeting so I plan to wait. But why though?" His grin widened

"I plan on playing teacher and student game today," he then gave him the paper bag, "...and please do tell him that I just went to the restroom and don't let him out til I enter his office"

Seeing the mischief and hint of darkness in his eyes, the smile on his face appeared. He tapped his shoulder, "Alright, you can count on Dad"

Taehyun stilled for a moment when he felt an unfamiliar warmth just by hearing the older Choi call himself Dad in front of him.

'How different he is from Taehyun's father'

Yuna made him hide in the walls near the meeting room as she followed Beomgyu's Dad inside.

Interrupting the said meeting that was not yet starting, he smiled, "Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen but I need to talk to my son for a minute. You'll let me borrow him, right?"

The board of directors nodded and gave him a smile that he detest, Beomgyu confusedly look at him but guided his father in his office not noticing his husband.

Yuna then gave Taehyun a signal to come in. Before opening the door his eyes darkened once again as he heard what they were saying behind his husband's back

Having enough of it he opened the door and felt several eyes all over him, he turned to Yuna, "Be my eyes outside, alright?"

He then went to sit at Beomgyu's chair, legs crossing and hands clasps at the table, he let out an empty smile, "Let's have a talk, shall we?"