Chapter 18

Taehyun was now starting to get bored after staying in the hospital for 3 days. He kept saying to Beomgyu that he is now alright and there's nothing wrong with his body but the older was not having it. Beomgyu says that staying a few more days won't hurt and it is to supervise any abnormalities inside his body. The younger just rolled his eyes and didn't talk to him again because the more Taehyun talks to him the more he fights the urge to just strangle him right here and right now.

In those 3 days Beomgyu never fails to visit him after he gets off of work and he always brings him caramel frappuccino and different kinds of sweet foods. Which for Taehyun is the only good thing about being stuck in this prison like place. As he was eating a swiss roll he turned to his husband, "Hyung, when can we go home?"

Beomgyu, for a moment, stopped  typing on his phone before looking at the eating squirrel on the bed. He walked closer on the bed, stopping in front of his husband, "Do you really want to go home so badly?" Without hesitation the latter nodded

"Yeah, come on let's go home, hyung" he said as he unconsciously feed the other his swiss roll which the latter gladly took in his mouth.

After tasting the swiss roll, Beomgyu thought for a moment before he excused himself and went out of the room. The moment the older left, someone knocked and he was surprised upon seeing on who it was.

"Yes? What can I do for you?" He asked with a wary look and the stranger slowly walked closer to him with a panicked and worried face.

"Taehyun-ah, are you okay? When I heard the news that you almost died for how many times I felt like losing it" the stranger said with a concerned tone.

Taehyun tilted his head and looked at him in confusion, "Do I know you?"

"Yah, how could you forget your friend? Have you gone nuts?" The latter said in disbelief

"I only have Huening Kai as friend though? May I ask who you are and how'd you know me?"

Slowly, realization hit the stranger's face and Taehyun did not miss it. He slowly took a step backwards and uttered an apology saying he has mistaken him as his friend and was about to leave when Taehyun threw his fork in his direction.

"Oi, Lee Heeseung, you know something, am I right? Tell me what you know" he said as he got off the bed and walked towards the older.

"I don't know anything? I..I already told you I've mistaken you for someone I kno–," "–mistaken..bullshit. Don't even try to fool me, I did my research and there is no other Kang Taehyun here in this world as well as a Lee Heeseung not until I searched online for you again yesterday"

"Tell me what I need to know, hyung and how you were not existing before but now you are. You know me, right? As your friend but not in this world..in our world" Heeseung looked at him with pure panicked and a 'im-fucked-up' face

"Taehyun-ah, this...is my world" were the words Heeseung said before he uttered an apology and left in a hurry. Taehyun clenched his fist and went out of the room..yelling, "If I manage to find you again, you are dead Lee Heeseung. You hear me?!"

That's right, the man who entered his room was his only friend in his world. When he finally got the laptop he made Huening Kai buy him he immediately searched for Lee Heeseung hoping his friend might exist here but he didn't not until he searched for him again recently.

He's very confused as of the moment, why his friend suddenly exists right now when back then he clearly didn't and how he knows him, how did he even get here though?. Many questions flooded his mind but he knows that Heeseung knows something and he won't stop until that hyung tells him everything.

Suddenly, a tap on his shoulder was felt and he immediately turned around to look on who dared touch him, only to find Beomgyu who was confusedly looking at him

"What are you doing here? Come, let's head inside" he nodded and went back inside

"So?"

Taehyun looked at him with a 'so what?' but he instantly guessed what it was, "I saw a friend but he already left saying he needs to do something" he explained, making Beomgyu's brows furrow

"He?" Taehyun, without sensing anything hummed and climbed onto the bed and a while later he turned his head towards his husband's direction who was now frowning at him

"???"

'what's up with him?'

"When can we go home, hyung?" He asked but the older only looked at him without any intention of answering him. While looking at the older, Taehyun knows that he is sulking and he finds it funny, 'what's there to sulk about?' . Was it because he heard about a he friend that visited him? So what if a he friend visited him? was he perhaps jealous about it? why? it's not like he likes Taehyun or something.

Sometimes the way the older acts towards him makes him quite confused, just like now, he acts like a jealous lover but he knows he doesn't treat him like a lover, might be because of Taehyun's parents. Maybe it's because of what they did to his family which still remains as a mystery to him, maybe that is the reason why no matter how he wants to gets close to him these past few days there's always a wall between them.

Taehyun thinks that since there's a wall between them, he thinks that maybe Beomgyu would want a relationship like a married couple but he doesn't want his feelings to get involve.

What he thinks is kind of messed up but it's the best way to describe them right now and Taehyun respects it, after all he wouldn't want to be the one to cross the line knowing what would be waiting for him at the end.

━─━─≪✠≫─━─━

hi I'm back haha actually I have no plans on continuing this because I'm no longer as good as I was when I was still writing this but some are still reading this til now like why?.

 tbh I'm kind of scared continuing this because I'm sure y'all are expecting this to be something ... yeah I may disappoint y'all but I'll update from time to time tho don't expect this to be good, okay? and I think this'll be cringey because how could y'all not find this very cringe and cheesy? haha I've no experience so bear with it hshs.

Iont know but I want this to be an angst even tho iont want to, come on please stop me *crying emoji*

This is unedited btw so expect grammatical errors and typos