Chapter 10

'What the fuck am I doing just standing here?'

Waking up before seven o'clock and still finding himself stupidly standing at the kitchen is something he never thought he'd do but here he was doing it and he's doing it for 20 minutes now.

A sudden thought made him snapped out of reality, "Of course! I'm here to cook for myself. Why did I even think that I'm doing it for him?"

"Fuck you and your stupid thoughts, Kang Taehyun" he murmured as he began cooking breakfast at 7:02 in the morning.

While cooking his breakfast he recalled what happened before he immediately went down to the kitchen and he can't help but to repeatedly curse in his mind.

Earlier, Taehyun was greeted by the sunlight peeking through the window making him groan, he slowly open his eyes so he could adjust by it and minutes after doing so only did he realized that his waist was kind of heavy. His brows furrowed when he saw the older's arms wrapped around his waist and their pillow between them was no longer at sight.

But before he could react violently, the first thing he noticed when he turned his head to the side where the older sleeps peacefully was him wearing his coat and socks on.

The younger wrinkled his forehead and raised a brow at the sight, 'What the? How irresponsible. Is this really the man that you love, Taehyun? Are you sure?'

His eyes went wide and his heart beat accelerated when the older tightens his grip on his waist and pulling him closer, 'Shit, shit, shit. I need to get out of here, fast!'

After minutes of carefully trying to get out of the older's grasps only did he remembers how to breathe. Without him kowing, his brows were arched and his mouth was pouted while staring at the sleeping person at the bed.

Remembering what his heart did earlier his pout deepen, 'It wasn't me, it was Taehyun's body reacting. You're safe Kang Taehyun, it wasn't you'

He kept repeating those words in his head till he was relieved and went out of the bedroom.

Then let's agree with what he said to save his pride, after all he is still inexperienced when it comes to this kind of things, but he does knows the signs of falling in love. It's just that he never had the chance to experience it.

Now back to the present, he laughed humorlessly as he realized that the food he cooked was doubled than he usually eats, "Like what I said, It's Taehyun not me" he said while blankly staring at the food that he cant finish.

"How in the hell will I finish all these foods?"

His ears perked up by the commotion he heard upstairs meaning the older was now awake and he couldn't be more happy. Wasting food is not his style so he'll do something he might regret.

Hearing the footsteps coming down from the stairs, he inhaled deeply before gathering his courage, 'Just so you know, this is your fault, Taehyun'

Why is he blaming the original owner of the body all of the sudden? That, we'll never know

Slowly, he walked out of the kitchen and saw the older already dressed, ready to go to work. Suddenly, his courage went all down to the drain. Stopping his tracks and only staring at the older which was noticed as Beomgyu looked at his direction.

"What are you staring at?" He sassily asked, Taehyun's jaw clenched at how his question was delivered but he tried to calm himself down

"Eat" he mumbled

Beomgyu's brows raised, "Look, I don't have time for this. I still have a meeting... why am I even explaining this to you?" and turned his back on him but was stopped by Taehyun's words

"I said eat with me, I didn't realized that I've cooked more than I should've so at least eat before you go?" His tone at the end of his sentence was more on him being confused, which is very unlike him

He was about to refuse but the smell of food tempted him and don't even start with Taehyun's confused look which he found really cute, "Okay but I can't stay for long" he said while looking at his Rolex 4113 watch

Sike!

Beomgyu was now on his third plate when his phone rang, interrupting his meal. Seeing it was Yeonjun who was calling him he lets out a dissatisfied noise before answering it.

"What are you calling for? Can't you see I'm eating?" He groaned as he stuffed food in his mouth

The line went silent before letting out his rage, "What the fuck am I calling for? Are you forgetting we have a meeting? Wow, having a husband changed you, huh? You're now eating breakfast and making us wait-"

He didn't let the other continue his nag when he had already ended the call and stuffed the last portion of food in his mouth before dashing away, "Damn, I was bewitched by the food"

Taehyun just rolled his eyes and started to clean the dishes, his smile appeared when he saw all the food that he cooked was now gone.

"Who knew he has a big appetite?," he then shook his head, "..nah, my cooking skills are just superb, yeah that's why." And nodded.

After washing the dishes his phone rang, revealing Kai's name. He doesn't have the desire to accept it because he'll just say nonsense but being the kind person he is, answered the phone.

"What do you need?"

The other snorted "Wow, no good morning of something?"

"I'm ending the call-"

"No, no, wait! Don't end it! I just want to ask something"

He sighed, "I swear if this is not worth my time, I'll end you"

"Really, Kang Taehyun? Is this how you treat a friend?"

'You're not my friend though, you're Taehyun's' were the words he wants to say but he remained quiet.

"Make it faster, Kamal"

"Fine, fine, I just want to ask. How's your honeymoon?"

"My honey-what?!"