Chapter 07

Today is Taehyun's nightmare day as he will get married to someone who happens to play a major role as to why the original Taehyun jumped at the Han river. As much as he wants to ditch the wedding and just lie down on his bed, he cant. Why you ask?.

Because at 5:30 in the morning there are bunch of animals..I mean people who barges in his room, waking him up saying he needs to be prepared before the wedding. They did everything to him that kind of made him lose all his shits and curse his soon to be husband but he needs to be rational or else he'll go straight to jail.

Now he's standing in front of the mirror, appreciating how their efforts wasn't in vain. He did look good with his black hair parted in sideways. Suddenly a knock was heard and it revealed Huening Kai who was looking good in his cream color tuxedo.

"It's time to go, Taehyunie." The younger said softly, seeing him all excited a hint of mischief flashed in his eyes

"And if I ran away and ditch the wedding, then what will happen to you?"

Huening Kai's eyes widened, he immediately grabbed his arm and clung onto it, making sure he wasn't going anywhere, "Just so you know, I still value my life and you my dearest soulmate will go to the church with me"

"Why did I made you my best man anyways?" He questioned

"Because I'm your only friend"

On the way to the church, Taehyun kept a poker face not minding the talking penguin at the passenger seat. His eyes fixated at the window, 'What do I do now?'

Minutes of being lost in his thoughts he snapped out of it when he felt the car stopped and the door opened by Huening Kai who guided him at the door and saw everyone suddenly went to their place when they saw him.

His eyes darted at the altar where he saw an ethereal human being dressed in an all black tuxedo that made him looks so classy.

'Oh shit'

And in just a blink of an eye the pole has been bent a little and he does not have to know about it or else he'll go feral as his pride was at stake.

He looked at Huening Kai who made his way at his seat leaving him by himself.

'What is this? I will be the one walking down the aisle?!!'

He was gestured to start walking and so he did but his expression grew colder as he slid into the female role real quick.

'Then the next thing I know I'd be the fucking bottom'

How does he know that though?.

Putting the shenanigans aside he kept all the anger inside him as he didn't want to cause a scene inside the church. With his left hand in his pocket clenched he started cursing his soon to be husband in his mind and Huening Kai who has a teasing smile plastered on his face.

His soon to be husband then reached his hand out implying for him to take it so they both will go at the later. He first gave him an upside down look before forcefully giving him his hand.

The Priest did his thing and so did they with their vows that Taehyun almost forgotten because he just wants to but he can't and now it is time for the sealing of their vows, the kiss.

"You may now kiss your groom"

Automatically, Taehyun made a disgusting expression for a few seconds which didn't go unnoticed by his now husband before turning it back to a blank one.

'This can't be a real kiss, right? It can just be like in some dramas where a thumb would be in between, right?!!'

Taehyun has never had his first kiss since he never dated anyone back then and since he is quite aloof when it comes to dumb people. So, him internally panicking is just normal.

Beomgyu, who was now his husband after they will seal it with a kiss was kind of amused because of his expression. Even before their wedding started he saw his annoyed and blank expression when he was at the door and don't get him started with his expression growing colder when he was walking down the aisle.

Just a moment ago he saw his disgusted expression when the Priest mentioned the kiss and he wants to do something mischievous yet normal for those couples who's getting married.

He turned to him and Taehyun slowly swayed his body to his right not meeting his eyes because he was getting lost in his eyes. He does not want to admit it though.

Beomgyu raised his hand and cupped his right cheek that made him flinched because of his sudden and uncalled for action.

"You should look me in the eyes though"

Taehyun shuddered a little as Beomgyu's tone dropped and spoke with his satoori accent, he can't help but to look at him and then glared at him.

Beomgyu slowly closed the gap that made his breath hitched, "Are you really going to kiss me?" His question came out innocently and it made him curse in his made.

"That was what the Priest said"

With their lips a few inches away Taehyun can't help but to gulp and tried to leaned away but was being stopped by Beomgyu's hand.

"J..just put your thumb in between" and Beomgyu being the nuisance he is, "Okay.." he then suddenly kissed him and it made him froze, his brain can't seem to function well

'Didn't this bastard hated Taehyun? So why??'

Their lips parted as the crowd rejoices and the latter's smirk didn't escaped Taehyun's eyes. Huening Kai's voice stood out the most and another one who was just pure loud but less than Kai.

He didn't forget to glare at his now husband before giving his attention to a certain penguin who sounds like a dolphin. Who was walking towards him.

"Choi Taehyun!!"

His ears turned red not because of him getting shy or something but him getting offended and his pride getting crushed.

"What did you just called me?" He calmly asked with a hint of threatening making the younger smiled awkwardly and scratching his nape