Chapter 04

It's been a week since Taehyun got out of the hospital and he still haven't started his plan as Huening Kai keeps sticking to him like a glue to the point that he sleeps in his room saying that he's afraid he'll try to end his life again.

As of now he's inside of the younger's car again and they're headed to the villa of Taehyun's parents. The younger said that it is to celebrate him getting out of the hospital and his parents sealing a hundred million dollars deal.

To Taehyun the only reason he'll accept was the latter. Why would they celebrate it when they never came to see him just once?. With that thought Taehyun pitied the original owner of the body because even if his parents are alive it's like they're as good as dead anyways.

Remembering the talk with the younger a few days ago still enrages him but who was he to be mad at them? It's not like they're his parents.

After familiarizing the whole mansion he got tired and decided to lie down on his bed while the younger was at the mini sofa beside him with a plushie by his side.

"Say Hyuka, didn't you tell me that my parents weren't happy when they found out that I tried to end my life?." He asked out of the blue.

Huening Kai who was at his phone halted and looked at the older, surprised by Taehyun suddenly calling him Hyuka.

"Yes and what about it?."

"Did they visit me even once?"

Huening Kai blinked twice by his sudden question, normally the older would just be quiet and stay silent when it comes to his parents it's like they avoid each other and pretend the other doesn't exist until they need something but now it caught him off guard.

"Why? Are you ready to talk to them?"

"That's not the answer that I want to hear though" he calmly said as he patiently waits for the latter's response.

Why was he even asking this? Will it change anything? They're not his parents so why bother asking about them?

"No, they're currently at America trying to seal a hundred million dollars deal"

'It seems like they're business weights more than their own son's life, huh? Is this a part of your reason, Taehyun?'

"Hmm..." Was the only thing that he could response.

Seeing that the older doesn't have anything to say anymore Huening Kai went back to what he was doing and Taehyun changed his position facing the coffee table where he saw a sticky note.

'Was I this oblivious not to notice the note? Or was it just a piece of trash in my eyes?.'

He reached his hand out to get it and when he did his eyes squinted 'As I grow older the more I notice the emptiness inside, why does it feel empty? What's missing? It drives me crazy' were the words written at the note.

'Eh? What's this? So we're the same, huh?'

He was then woken up by the shaking of his shoulder, he groaned and slapped the hand that was shaking him.

"We're already here, come on wake up." Says the younger.

Taehyun then opened his eyes and looked at him confusedly, 'I slept? How come I didn't noticed?'

Taehyun just nodded and went out of the car. The villa made Taehyun sighed as it is once again big and he felt that this place might suffocate the hell out of him but seeing the nature around the villa made him somewhat calm.

Huening Kai waited for Taehyun before walking, "Do you think they'd already cook dinner?"

"It's only 6:32"

"And your point is what exactly?"

Taehyun looked at him briefly before looking in front, "Back at the mansion before we depart did I not make you eat? How about on the way, did we not stop to make sure you eat?"

The younger gasped, "Are you implying that-"

"Whatever it is, I am not so shut it before I go feral" he then gave him another look that made the latter immediately zip his mouth and act an angel.

'This is making me crazy, while I am suffering here Taehyun better not be doing anything using my body or else'

Back in the real world the sudden news of Kang Taehyun drowning at the sea spread like a wildfire and it made every solomons freak out. Luckily there was someone night patrolling at the sea or else he'd die.

After consuming lots of water he has remained unconscious until now, finally getting the peaceful and uninterrupted sleep that he deserves but as everyone wishes, they hope that it's not a forever sleep.

Alright now back to where Taehyun is at, he was now losing all his shits as he heard the first thing that the original owner's parents has said.

"M..marriage? Are you fucking with me? I came back from the dead and this is the first thing you'll say to me?!!" He raised his voice as he can't believe what he was hearing.

It was all alright not until they decided to drop a bomb in the middle of dinner.

'What the actual fuck?!! This is not what I came here for, damn it! Let me go back!!'

What destroyed his pride the most is that he will be marrying a guy, imagine him being a straight one marrying another guy?.

'For fuck's sake, Taehyun-ah, let's switch I don't want here give me back my body..please!!!'