Anxiety Attack

~Jonathan's POV~

Lin and I awoke to a light rain pattering against the window. It was calming. We decided to get up and take a quick shower. We turned the water to warm let heat force the chills from our skin.

After we got out we went in to the kitchen and began making breakfast. We made eggs, bacon, toast, sausage and hashbrowns. We sat around the island and chowed down on our food.

Lin had some errands to run for a couple hours so I stayed home and put in a movie. Cinderella. One of my favorites. I got up and made some popcorn while the advertisements played. I sat on the couch and settled in. Two hours later I had finished the popcorn and my movie. Lin wasn't back yet so I decided to watch The Princess Bride. One of the greatest movies of all time. Another couple hours and another bag of popcorn came and went. Where was Lin? I decided to text him.

Jon_Groff: Hey Linamonroll where are you?

Nothing. I was starting to worry. I was in the kitchen making my third bag of popcorn. Lin still hadn't answered. Where was he? Is he okay? What if something happened and nobody tells me? What if? What if? I could feel myself beginning to breathe faster. I could see black spots in my vision. Breathe I tell myself. This feeling will pass. None of it worked. I leaned on the counter trying to keep my balance. I hear the door click open. Lin was back. He was okay. He came over and wrapped his arms around me.

"Sorry I didn't respond to your text I was getting ready to cross the street and so I just marked it as read and planned to answer it later but I forgot.  So what did you do while I was gone?"

He was fine.