Happy

~Lin's POV~

"Hey, Jon can I post about us on twitter, or is it too soon?"

"Wait so you actually want people to know? I mean that you're dating me, I'm weird so I thought you wouldn't want people to know." He rambled. Why was he so self-conscious? I loved him and of course, I wanted people to know about us, and I told him as much. 

"Really? Well okay, I guess you can post about us." Jon turned a dark red.

"Thanks now come here!" I said pulling him over to take a picture, I took a picture of me kissing him on the cheek.

Lin_Manuel: Hey everyone I wanted to let everyone know that me and groffsauce are dating! Vanessa and I broke up for...reasons and I realized that I loved Jon.

Daddy_DIggs!: YAAAAYYYY!!!!

PIPPA_Soo: Congrats you guys I always knew there was something there! 

VN: Congratulations you guys! Lin I'm sorry to say this but... I TOLD YOU SO!!! lol

JAZZYandANT: Yay Congrats guys!!

I turned my phone off and pulled Jon into a hug and then kissed him.

"Jon thank you for making me truly happy for the first time in a while," I said "I love you so so so so soo much. Like way more than this much." I spread my arms as wide as I could.

"I love you to Lin. And now your mine. And all mine. And only mine." He said. "Which is nice because I can do this." He began to tickle me.

"NO GROFFSAUCE NO STOP AHHH." I screamed as he tickled me. He didn't stop.

"Tell me you love me. Then I'll stop!" He yelled back.

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT I LOVE YOU JONATHAN DREW GROFF!" I screamed and he stopped at once.

"I love you to Lin-Manuel."