Answers

~Lin's POV~

"You are the love of my life Jonathan Groff so I ask you now half in anguish half in hope will you do me the great great honour of taking me for your husband?" 

Jon had tears running down his cheeks as I flipped the box open.

"I-I Lin o-of c-course I will I love you so much!!!" he said throwing his arms around me. He was hugging me so tightly I couldn't breathe! 

"I love you too! Now I need to breathe!" I said laughing. He released me from the tight hug only to pull me into a kiss causing many people in the amassed crowd to aww. We all bowed once more before walking off stage.

Back in Jon and I's dressing room we changed into "normal" clothes. We sat on the couch with our arms around each other. There was a quite knock at the door. 

"come in!" Jon and I said in unison. The cast and crew walked in. There were so many people talking to us at the same time that we got confused and started laughing. 

"OH MY GOODNESS!!! I can't wait to be your maid of honor!" Pippa of course.

"Hey what about groomsmen?" Daveed.

"Other bridesmaids?" Renee said with air quotes around the word bride.

"Can we figure all this out and contact you later?" I asked dragging Jon out of the room. When we got back to our apartment Jon pushed me against the wall kissing me and took a break long enough for us to take our shirts off. After a while Jon pulled back and said:

"We should probably start planning before the Hamilcast overrun the apartment." He said with a chuckle.

"That can wait." I say undoing the button of his jeans and slowly pulling down the zipper.

"I concur." He said once again slamming his lips to mine. I picked him up and carried him to the bedroom.