Alexander

(A/N) This chapter is where hamilton comes into play and all the cast and all that fun stuff. Hope you enjoy it!

~Lin's POV~

Jonathan and I walk to the Richard rogers theater together. We are trying to be the first ones there so we don't walk into a bunch of questions.

We get there and of course, just my luck, everyone else is already there.

"Aww, you guys are so cute together!" Pippa squealed when we walked in causing both Jon and I to blush like crazy.

"Thanks pip." I mumbled.

"So when's the wedding?" Thayne asked innocently. Making puppy dog eyes.

Jon and I both looked at each other. We weren't even engaged yet. Geez this cast liked to get ahead of themselves.

"That's a to be determined kinda thing." Jon whispered, his blush getting deeper.

"Aww, you guys are like engaged to be engaged how cute!" Jazzy said clapping.

"Can we just get on with this rehearsal everyone?" Tommy said.

"Thanks man I owe ya one." I said when I walked by.

Me and Jonathan were staring at each other most of the time. At one point Chris said, "Oh will you two stop making googly eyes at each other and get on with the acting!" after Jon missed his cue.

"Sorry guys." we said blushing again.

After rehearsal Jon Pippa and I went to the bakery around to corner for lunch. When we got there we got our food and sat down at the table. 

"So who's going to be your maid of honor?" Pippa said chuckling.

"We aren't even engaged yet," Jonathan said laughing "but if that was you asking to be I'm sure that can be arranged." he looked at me as if the make sure that was okay.

"Yeah, Pippa when we get married will you be our maid of honor?" I asked.

"YESSSSS!!! OF COURSE!!" she practically shouted.

"Geez Pip, You are more excited than we are about our wedding!" I said laughing.