Where

Okeey First order of business shout out to @AustinSmith610721 For correctly answering the question on The Proposition. Secondly thank you Austin for helping me with this book. Thirdly, I went back to this thing called High School so writing isn't the highest priority right now so I'll update when I can!

 Jonathan and I were walking down the street hand in hand. We were headed to The Richard Rogers Theater. It was only a one show day. Thank the Lord. When we got there I waved to Pip as we walked by. 

"There's my OTP!!" Chris said laughing.

"What does that mean?" I whispered leaning towards Jonathan as we walked away.

"Oh," my gay lordy lordy lord! How old are you Lin?" He said chuckling. 

"Hey, I'm not that much older than you!" I said faking being hurt.

"It means one true pairing dorkus!" He said laughing again.

"OOOh, that makes sense," I said. Finally, I know what that means!

So we got to our dressing room and started to get changed. Groff didn't take his shirt off until I had taken mine off. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love you." he whispered in my ear.

I turned around to put my arms around him. "I love you too. But do you really wanna start a full-on makeout sesh in the dressing room?" 

"I really wanna start a full-on makeout sesh in the dressing room," he whispered.

"Your wish is my command, King Jessie St. James," I said making him chuckled. We started to kiss and Jonathan slowly backed me against the wall. I pick my legs up and wrap them around his waist. I grip his hair tight in my fists causing him to sigh. A few seconds later we hear the door open.

"O-oh I c-can come back," Oak said. Jon and I both then tomato red and we untangle ourselves from each other.

"No Oak it's alright my man what do you need?" I asked.

"I was wondering if you guys knew where Eph is I haven't seen him?"

"I haven't seen him did you text him?"

"Yep."

"Call him?"

"Yep."

"Okay so we'll wait for a while and if he doesn't show up by the 15-minute call we'll ask some techies to look for him."

"Okay...I'll let you guys get back to what you were doing."

~Time Skip to the 15-minute call~

"Eph still isn't here?" Jonathan asked Oak.

"No, I still haven't seen him." 

"Okay find a techie and send them out we'll reconvene after the show."

"Alright."

DUN DUN DUN Where's Eph? So I would like to start a Lippa fanfic if you guys would like to see a Lippa fanfic from me let me know in the comments!