Truth

One month later 

~Jonathan's POV~

Lin and I were so happy with our little family. We have had the kids for a month now. They were fitting in more. They didn't worry about us hitting them anymore. They even have friends over every once in a while.

"Dad Tobi broke a vase!" Javier said running around the corner with his friend Daniel.

"Tobi didn't break it Javier did, "Isabela said walking around the corner.

"Who really broke the vase, Javier?" Lin asked walking in with the broken pieces of the vase.

"Daniel and I did. It was an accident we were playing with nerf guns and I accidentally bumped into it. I'm sorry." Javier said.

"Well Javier go back and playing with Daniel and Papi will talk about it."

"Okay."

Lin and I walked into our room. I shut the door and sat on the bed. Lin sat down next to me.

"So what are we going to do?" He asked.

"Well I'm not really upset that he broke the vase I'm just upset that he tried to lie about it." I whispered.

"Yeah I agree, I think when Daniel leaves we should sit him down and talk about honesty." Lin said.

"Okay and punishments?"

"Well maybe let it slide this time since it's never happened before."

"Okay yeah that's what I was thinking."