{ℂ𝕙.𝟛: 𝕎𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕒𝕝𝕝}𝕡.𝟙

{Y/n Pov} 
"Misters, Ruka said that he'll pick you up around 7:38pm is that alright with you?" Shigeru asked while he styled my hair "I suppose but is it really necessary for me to attend this ball? it's like any other ball but this time I'm force to go." I said unfazed as Shigeru hummed in response "You know I sometime wonder if I'm better off dead then living. Because if you think about it me being alive is just being a burden to everyone around me." I said with a weak chuckle until Shigeru spun my chair making me face him "Misters, your not being a burden to anyone expect yourself. Also you being dead well that would be deviating to everyone if you think about it and our contract still stays in tact so. That means that your not allowed to die until I die and I'm not allowed to die until you die. Because like our contract said-"  

"Together forever no matter whatever. Even in this life and the next, your bound to me no matter what and I can never escape. I'm like the rabbit and your the wolf no matter where I go or who I 'am your still by my side just getting ready to strike again and again for all eternity." I said cutting him off Shigeru smiles and nod's "Very good Misters, now then shall we?" Shigeru asked as he took out his hand "I sometimes wonder why your my butler." I said as I took his hand as he helped me up

{Ruka Pov}
"Ah! can you be any slower Toris?! I swear if you don't speed this up I'll have your head on a stick!" I shouted in annoyance once we arrived and the carriage came to a stop I slammed open the door and walked out "[Y/n]-chan! your favorite uncle is here!" I shouted happily. I see the front doors open and my jaw drops "[Y-Y/n] your wearing a-a dress?" I said nervously 

"Yes do you have a problem with that?" [Y/n] asked unfazed as she walked over to me with Shigeru following behind "No! not at all! b-but won't it be to cold? I mean its a winters ba-"

"That's why she has this." Shigeru said as he placed a fluffy, white, long sleeve coat on [Y/n] "How adorable! you look as fabulous as me!" I said as I picked [Y/n] up and spun her around "*ehem* Shall we be going now?" Shigeru asked "Huh? Oh! yes of course! Toris! stop looking at yourself in a mirror and help my dear niece on the carriage!" I shouted as I place [Y/n] down Toris rolled his eye's and nodded as he hoped off the front seat and took [Y/n]'s hand "You look lovely as ever lady, [Y/n]." Toris said with a charming smile [Y/n] looked unfazed and nodded as Toris helped her inside then later me while Shigeru helped himself. Toris shut the door and went back to the front seat we hear the horses neigh and ride off "Will be such a lovely ball! Ah, were are my manors. My apologies [Y/n] for not coming to our tea party me and my guest had some errands to run." I said with a small chuckle "That's quite alright to be completely honest I was out of town for that day." [Y/n] said as she looked out the window I nodded and looked out the window seeing the snow fall gently "You know your birthday is coming up in about two week's~. So what do you wanna do for your special day?" I asked but [Y/n] still had her straight face her eye's becoming more dull "Is something the matter?" I asked concern "No why?" she asked looking back at me "Don't lie to me dear. I'm not that pheasant Kiji cause unlike him I can tell when someone is sad or angry by there eye color. Now speak up." I said sternly "I'm starting to get voodoo." she said with her eye's no longer dull "Voodoo?"