Chapter Forty-One

"Uh, like than Nathan, harder, harder," I screamed breathlessly. "Yes, just like that," I said, my words interwoven by moans.

Nathan turned his head towards me and smirked cheekily. "Sounds like you're having a good time," he winked.

 I scowled and gave him a dirty look. "Shut up, you idiot, and put what I want in my mouth already," I snapped before opening my mouth expectantly.

"Yeah, yeah, I was getting to it greedy," Nathan chuckled as he picked some skittles out of the packet and placed five into my mouth.

Contradictory to what it sounded like, Nathan and I weren't getting hot and heavy under the sheets. Instead, we lay side by side and fully clothed on the bed. We had gotten into a regular pattern of me yelling out one of the vulgar sex phrases he had written down for me to say and him rewarding me by hand-feeding me some skittles.

If you couldn't tell, Nathan was having an absolute field day listening to some of the phrases come out of my mouth. He was enjoying it so much that I was starting to wonder if he was making me do it for his own enjoyment, rather than to make a point to his brother.

"Why the fuck do you have to smile every time I yell something?" I frowned as I twisted around to face him. 

Nathan let out a stupid low chuckle and flipped onto his side as well. "I don't know; it sounds so realistic, so it's hard not to smile," he mumbled, his smile stretching wide.

 "Well, what do you expect; I'm a girl. Of course, I'm good at faking it," I shrugged. 

His smile slowly vanished from his face, and he furrowed his brows. "Wait, what do you mean?"

"What I mean is that nighty percent of the girls you've slept with probably pretended to orgasm," I stated matter of factly.

Nathan recoiled back as though I had physically slapped him in the face. "That's not true. I don't know what kind of losers you've slept with, but anybody I've been with has orgasmed for real," he frowned.

"Got any evidence?" I taunted, deciding to play with him a little.

"Well, no, but I just know, okay," he snapped determinedly. 

"Hmm, whatever helps you sleep at night," I sang.

"Trust me, Sophie, when you sleep with me, all your moans will be real," he stated confidently, his green eyes piercing through me.

There was one simple word that stuck out of his sentence like a sore thumb: When.

When you sleep with me.

I know it was a simple slip of the tongue, but it didn't stop my heart from hammering away like a lunatic. I cleared my throat and rolled back onto my back again, not liking the way his eyes were making me feel.

After a moment of silence, Nathan spoke. "Why don't you yell number nine, now," Nathan probed as he nodded his head down to the paper resting on my stomach.

 With a sigh, I picked it up and looked down the list to see which one he was talking about. As soon as I read over it, I felt my entire face heat up, and I shook my head vigorously. "No, Nathan, nope. I am not saying that," I said forcefully.

"Please, come on, for me," he said as he widened his gorgeous eyes and jutted out his bottom lip.

 I wish I could say the sight of his face was irritating, but it wasn't. It was godamn cute. Adorable even. And like that, he won.

I rolled my eyes in frustration at my patheticness. "Fine, but I get ten skittles this time," I grumbled bitterly. 

"Sounds like a fair enough deal to me," he chirped with a cheerful smile.