2

Chan walked into the living room and  plopped next to his boyfriend. He was watching the movie Finding Dory. "Hey babe, how you feeling," asked Minho. Chan leaned on his shoulder and hummed in response. "Babe, I need words,"

"I'm doing just fine, just tired is all" Chan said.

Minho smiled fondly and kissed his hair. "You're adorable, you know?" said Minho as he shifts his attention back to the movie. Blush painted Chan's face as he groans in fake annoyance, snuggling closer to Minho. He sighed as he started to think about the contents of the email he received about an hour ago. 

Would it really be better is I just...leave? Chan thought. Would Minho even care? Would the members care? Chan frowned at the thought no one would care. No! Shut up Chan! If the members didn't care about you, they would have made it clear a long time ago and Minho wouldn't bother being your boyfriend.

Minho paused the movie and said, "I'm going to go make some snacks. Would you like to join me? Or..." Chan shook his head. Minho got up with a sigh and headed to the kitchen. Chan, on the other hand, started to scroll through his twitter feed. He would chuckle at the memes, and keep scrolling, till he saw a hateful tweet towards him, again. 

"I don't know why Bang Chan even tries to keep up with the group." the tweet starts off, "He's just going to bring them down. He eats like a pig," Chan felt a pang in his chest, "His visual is disgusting to look at, his voice also sucks! Have you heard him sing?" Another pang to his chest. "He sounds like a dying crow. Not to mention he's an attention seeker! Faking insomnia? please, that's a new low." Chan's chest was burning with pain he couldn't explain. He felt something wet on his hand. It took him a minute to register the fact he was crying. Oh no...he was crying, and Minho was just about to finish the snacks. Chan quickly corrected his posture, just in time for Minho to walk in on him wiping his eye.

"Hey Channie, are you ok? Were you crying?" 

"Ah...you caught me. I was crying, but I saw a theory saying Dory has imaginary friends to cope with the fact her parents are dead. And that her famous phrase 'just keep swimming' was her mom's last words," It convinced Minho enough to respond with,

"Well I guess we will have to finish the movie to find out," So they got comfortable, ate some snacks, and joked about the movie until Minho fell asleep, his head on Chan's lap. However, Chan couldn't sleep, not with his thoughts running like  marathon in his brain.