12

Minho was the first to wake up, and that to a notification from Chan's phone. Dammit, do I check it or...you know what, fuck it. Yolo I guess. Minho panicked. He unlocked the phone to find that the notification was a message from an unknown number. How'd this person- nevermind, hacker probably. His face fell as he read the message.

Why aren't you dead yet? Do you still think you're of any use to the group? Well you're wrong. Your music? Sucks. Your looks? Hideous, ugly, horrifying. Your singing? Terrible, you need auto tune, not the other way around.
You eat like a pig too, I bet you weigh about the same as a hippo, my god! Stray Kids don't need you nor do they want you, so what's the point in staying with someone who doesn't want you? No one does and no one will.

Minho felt the urge to kill. This asshole had the nerve to type that to someone who didn't do anything to them. What a waste of time if it's never going to be read by him. He thought as he blocked the person and deleted the message.

Now I've got to keep an eye on this lil kangaroo's behavior. Minho looked at Chan with loving eyes, cooing as he snuggled closer to him.

"Hey, Channie, you haven't seen my charger anywhere have yo- oh?" Felix walked in on the cuddling couple. "I'd take it as a no then, but you need to wake up, sadly," He gently shook Minho, who gave him a sleepy glare, to which Felix glared back. He told him that they had to wake up or management would give them an earful about "being timely". Honestly, who wakes up on Sundays?

Minho rolled his eyes and shook Chan awake. He groaned, but got up anyways, saying he should probably take a shower to wake up.

"Lemme join you!" Minho exclaimed. If he had a tail it would be wagging. Chan gave him the look.
"If I let you join me in the shower, I'm going to be limping to studio practice. We both know that,"

Minho pouted at that but he was right. He will get that Chan booty soon, just wait.

——
OK I KNOW THIS SUCKS BUT BEAR EOTH ME!! aH! i'm going to make some grammatical changes here and there throughout the story, maybe change some sentences that don't make sense BUT THE PLOT IS THE SAME! maybe some sexy scenes in the next chapter? ;)