15

"Chan! Open the fucking door right now or I'm going to get Changbin to break it down!" Minho knows he shouldn't have said it like that, but how could he hold himself back when his best friend, leader, and most importantly boyfriend, has locked himself up in the bathroom for the past hour and a half, with no sign of telling if he is okay or not.

With a sigh, Chan got up from the slightly bloody floor, wrapped his cuts, cleaned the floor, and opened the door. Felix was the first to cling to him, tears and all. Chan let out a surprised yelp and tried to console him but that made the crying turn into sobs. Whoops. Great job Chan, you made him cry.

"You bastard, I love you so much I hate you. Never! do that again, understand!" Felix slurred. "Never! scare me half to death again!"

Chan just nodded, smiling into Felix's shoulder. Han and Jeongin also joined in the hug. Then Seungmin, Hyunjin, and Changbin. Minho watched the members have their moment with the leader, smiling to himself while doing so. He would join, but decided to wait until he and Chan were alone to talk instead.

————

"Channie, you hurt yourself again, didn't you?" Minho said. Chan's countenance shifted into pure phobia in the blink of an eye. Bingo. He thought. "Why, you were doing so well babe, what happened? You know you can tell me,"

"It's nothing serious, just, well- I- am I...heavy?" He won't understand with that kind of wording you dipshit.

"Well of course, everyone's heavy. I think Changbin's heavier than-"

"No! what I meant was," Chan bit his lip. "What I meant was, am I fat?" The room fell silent. The pressure was overwhelming and Chan began to think of the worst.

"Bang Christopher Chan, you are the fittest person I've seen. You are not fat, you are healthy, and there is a big difference between those two," Minho sighed. He knew it was from
the vlive earlier and that there was most probably a comment that triggered Chan's mindset to go down hill, but he needed to hear it from Chan. "Was it one of the comments during the live?"

Teary eyed, he nodded. Minho cooed sadly and pulled him into a hug. "May I see? So I can treat them? You didn't clean them properly, did you?" Chan shook his head and gave him his arm. Minho cleaned and bandaged the cuts carefully, mumbling sorry each time Chan flinched.

Once the treatment was over, Chan pulled Minho down for cuddles. Sure, Minho wasn't one for skinship all the time, but who could resist the cute leader who was also his boyfriend.

———————
wohoo an update! woo!

also! the members (except minho) thought chan felt really sick because if you remember, he went to the bathroom after he ate food. they thought he had food poisoning or something.  :p