13

tw: mentions of self harm
————

Minho waited for what felt like hours for Chan to exit the shower, when it was actually about 15 minutes.

"It's alright, uri jibeuro gaja, it's alright, dan amudo moreuge,"

Minho smirked. Oh what goes on in that devil mind of yours Lino.

"Sipbun dwie jeo apeseo-OhH! Lee Minho!" Chan shrieked as Minho suddenly pulled him by the waist. Minho only giggled, humming the rest of the lyrics and let go of Chan before both of them got hurt. However his smile fell when he saw the red marks on Chan's wrists.

"Channie, wha-what happened?" Minho gasped out. He was still processing why his boyfriend would resort to this coping mechanism when there were more safer options. Chan halted all movement and looked at Minho like he was crazy.

"What do you mean "what happened?" nothing happened but that stunt you pulled earlier," Chan said crossing his arms. Shit, he must've seen it. Just act calm and make him think he's seeing things.

"Chan I know what I saw, show me your wrists, please?" He said calmly.

Why is he so calm about this? Should I tell him? What if he thinks I'm weak? Or a useless leader who can't deal with his own shit? Oh lord what the fuck do I do? Or say? Chan's eyes started to well up with tears as the thoughts got worse.

"Channie, you don't have to show me, but can you tell me the reason that caused you to resort to this coping mechanism?" His voice was warm and welcoming. "It's pretty obvious now that you haven't been doing well lately, huh?"

Fuck it, I'm gonna tell him. He deserves to know.
"You're right, I haven't been doing well lately, and it all started with some mean tweets about me. Which then escalated to death threats too. They said I couldn't keep the group together and that I'm going to bring the whole group down. It became too much to handle with production and practice to top it all.

"I started to take it seriously, the comments I mean, and then, I just, lost it? I started to harm myself, thinking I deserved it," Chan looked at Minho, who nodded for him to continue. He took another breath. "When we watched that movie together, and I went to use the restroom, that's when I started to harm myself. I don't know why I did it Lino, but it felt, it felt, so right yet so wrong at the same time and I-" Chan sobbed. It hurt so much to think about all the hate he got.

"It felt like the world was, was turning against me and I didn't know what to do!" Minho pulled Chan into a warm hug. A tear falling from his eyes as he heard what his lover went through.

"Shh, it's ok baby. You're so strong, you're not weak, you're the best thing that could happen to this group. Don't listen to those bastards, they are not, and never will be, worth your time. Just know that whenever it feels that the world is against you, Me and the Kids will always be there for you,"

"I'm so sorry Min, I'm sorry I'm like this. I'm a grown ass man I should be able to zone them out but, I couldn't and now it's my fault you have to deal with this. 'M sorry Min, please forgive me,"

"You have nothing to be sorry for, you silly goose," Minho chuckled. "Though those hoes and fuckers need to apologize," His voice got deathly low. Minho wanted to murder each and everyone of those 'stays' who hurt Chan. His Chan. But being a boyfriend in jail wouldn't be the best if he wanted dates and kisses and cuddles from the kangaroo.

He gave Chan a slow, sweet kiss, brushing is hand through the blond locks. Chan kissed back, arms wrapped around Minho's torso.

"Ya! Mate! Want some cookies they're fresh from the oven and I know you like them wa- OH MY GOD THYNE EYES HAVE BEEN CURSED!" Felix exclaimed. "GET A ROOM- OR BETTER YET SOME PANTS MATE!" He exclaimed again, switching from Korean to English.

"I'll leave you guys alone, but the offer still stands! Not for you though Lino, you're the reason he's horny!"

"IT's nOt MY FAULT IM SEXY!"

—————
SO NOW LEE KNOW KNOWS! THE LEE WHO DIDNT KNOW KNOWS!
anygays bAi!