6

tw: homophobic comments and slurs
—————
It was another Sunday night. The members were in the living room area playing 'Jenga!' when Chan spoke up.

"Hey, Minho, wanna do 'Chan's Room' with me?"

Minho stopped moving, the jenga block that was held perfectly in his fingers about to slip. When was the last time he had done a vlive? Better question; when was the last time he had done a vlive with Chan, or any of the members?

Last Sunday, Minho was too busy so Chan had asked Changbin and Jisung. Chan's Room featuring 3racha? Best chaotic vlive.

"Minho? Chan asked you a question," said Felix.

"Oh, uh, yes. I'd love yo- to," Minho stuttered. Damn, it really has been a long time. He set his piece down on top of the tower — which was on the brink of falling — and followed Chan to his room. They sat on the bed and got under the covers, so only their face was visible.

Chan started the intro song to his live, hit the 'start live' button, and waited. Minho was out of the frame, about to be introduced to stay by Chan.

"We have a special guest today! Any guess who it is?" Chan asked stay.
They flooded the comments with "Jisung" or "Seungmin" even "Jeongin" and "Changbin".

"They are all good guesses," Chan started, "but the real guest is-"

"Minho!" Chan was interrupted by his boyfriend's sudden burst but laughed and repeated his enthusiasm. The comments were filled with surprised emojis, which made Minho laugh. "Yeah, I know, not as active on vlive recently,"

Chan giggled and started to play some songs in the background as they talked. A good thirty minutes pass by, no hate comments yet, which is good. Chan didn't want Minho to know. He didn't want Minho to know his problems. They're his burden, not the member's or his lover's.

Minho started ranting about Soonie, Doongi, and Dori as Chan scrolled through the comments.

"They're faggots, how do ya'll stan them?"

"Poor stray kids, i mean, look at his ugly ass. chan is gon bring them down,"

"bangchan = worst leader 🤮,"

"Minho get away from that fag, he'll make you one,"

More and more hate comments filled the comment section, one worse that the other, but stay tried to cover up the hate. Chan noticed the comments, and it hurt, but he appreciated the fact that most were trying to make sure he had a good time. Minho also noticed some of the comments, but didn't say a word about them. He also noticed how Chan's demeanor changes from time to time through the reflection of the screen. However, he still didn't address it, not yet at least.

"Bye stay!" Minho said as Chan gave them a 'hug'. "Sleep well ok?"

"Min, why don't you also give them a hug?"

"I'll give them one when the time is right," Minho said as he winked. Chan turned off the live and sighed. "Say, Channie, I noticed quite a bit of hate comments during the live," Chan went stiff. "I just want you to know that whatever they say isn't true at all, otherwise, I wouldn't be your boyfriend, wouldn't I," Minho chuckled.

"But in all seriousness, promise me you will never, hurt yourself due to these fake stays," Minho looked at Chan dead in the eyes. He nodded, to Minho's content, and shyly looked away. "Na ah, look at me, I have another thing to say as well," He turned Chan's face to look at him again.

"Go out to dinner with me tomorrow?" Chan visibly turned red. 

"Min! Of course I would!" He jumped in his arms and gave him a smooch on the cheek. "Let's go back to the dorms, or else they might think we are doing something else,"

Minho smirked at that. "Ow!" He yelped.

"Get your mind out of the gutter Minho Lee!"

"But you implied i- oW!"

-----

i know its bad but bear with me it gets worse

(not proof read)