11

Everyone was told about the cause of Chan fainting; they were disappointed, not in Chan, but at themselves. If they had noticed earlier, then they could have helped him get better sooner than risk greater harm upon him. Guilt ate them up like the plague, as if they failed in protecting their leader. Chan kept telling them not to worry about it to much, yet they still took the blame.

The car ride back was a bit chaotic but it was the good kind. Felix, Seungmin, and Jeongin sat in the very back, while Changbin, Chan and Han sat in the middle. As much as Minho would have liked to sit next to his boyfriend, Han beat him to it, clinging onto his best friend's arm like a koala. Minho felt a little jealous when he saw the cute scene but Chan promised alone time when they reached the dorms, so he complied and sat in the drivers seat with Hyunjin in the passenger seat.

The silence was loud, so Hyunjin broke it with some music from Felix's playlist. It always had feel-good vibes, for most of the songs were from Twice. Felix was full on screaming the lyrics to 'Feel Special'; voice cracks and all.

Chan and Han had fell asleep on top of each other on the way back. Han had woken up by the time they arrived at the dorms, and with Chan still out cold, he had no choice but to carry him. Chan must've had a scary dream, for when the clung onto Han's back, the members cooed - in a sympathetic way. Han plopped Chan onto his bed and made his way to the living room. "Ok guys, we all know we don't want what happened yesterday to happen again in the future, so we need to keep a better eye on Chan,"

They unanimously agreed to the statement. From now on they were going to monitor Chan in everything he does; from eating on time to getting enough sleep. The unplanned meeting ended with Minho groggily getting up and walking to Chan's shared bedroom with Changbin and Felix. Might as well make sure he gets enough rest right now Minho thought. His lips turned to a frown as he saw Chan turning uncomfortably in bed, mumbling incoherent words.

"Chan, love?" Minho shook him. "Channie wake up, it's ok, it's just a dre-" Chan abruptly woke up and clung onto Minho.

"Please, please Min, make it stop," Chan said. He was shaking like a leaf and all Minho could do was whisper "it's ok I'm here" or  "you're safe with me" in his ear while rubbing his back. Chan eventually calmed down and fell back asleep. Minho shifted Chan's weight to the bed and tucked him, along with himself, in bed.

I don't know what is wrong with you Chan, but I'm going to find out and I swear I am going to help you get better.

—————————
so how was that update? sorry it's been a while (honestly i don't know how long)
BuT iCaME bAcK
i'll try to update during thanksgiving break but no promises i'll be able to post. i'm gonna be on a semi-hiatus so i'll be updating but not frequently (daily/weekly) ;3

how should minho find out about chan's scandal?