4

It wasn't as quiet as Chan hoped it would be when he woke up. He didn't remember much, but he did remember the cuddle pile that happened due to his nightmare. He fell asleep again because of Felix's calming voice, and thankfully, he didn't have a nightmare. But back to the present. It was loud. Chan's head started to hurt just trying to comprehend who said what, but his head was foggy. He groaned, which got everyone's attention. Hyunjin was the first to say anything.

"So, Channie, why were you crying when you woke u-" Changbin elbowed him in the stomach, shaking his head. "Ah, what I meant to say was, how are you feeling?"

"I feel fine," replied Chan. Lies.

"Bullshit Chan. You were mumbling words like "stop" and "please don't" when you were crying," Changbin said. "You're obviously not fine," Worry coated his voice. Chan didn't know how to argue back. He didn't want them to worry over him. Over his problems, his faults.

"I think your mind is playing tricks on you Binnie," Chan chuckled, but boy was that a mistake.

"Chan," Minho said harshly. He hated it when Chan would lie about his true feelings. "I know for a fact you are not okay, everyone does. And what were you thinking when you said "don't touch me, I'm disgusting" huh?" Chan looked down, he couldn't face them. "Channie, hun, you're not disgusting, or dirty. You're beautiful just the way you are, and no one can change how unique you are,"

His eyes watered. Dammit Bang Chan, how many times are you going to cry? What are you? A crybaby? He thought. Chan looked up to his left and saw Jeongin, who also had teary eyes. The younger pulled the older into a hug. 

"Can you  explain to us what really happened?" asked Jeongin, softly. Chan nodded, and broke from the hug. He didn't want to leave the warm embrace so soon, but fate had other plans. 

"I had a night...mare," Chan started. "I don't know how to explain it, but it was a nightmare,"  Han and Felix understood what he meant. Sometimes nightmares are hard to explain. Heh, been there, done that. Unless you're a wimp, like Chan here. "Shut up," he mumbled, which gave him confused stares throughout the room. Stupid as well, I rest my case.

Chan just sighed and leaned into Jeongin, who happily cuddled with him. Minho looked jealous and Chan was living for it. He loved making his lover jealous. Felix joined the cuddle pile as well as Hyunjin. Minho turned red as he walked out of the room with a little huff. The members laughed at his cuteness. Seungmin suggested Chan goes to get him before he does something stupid, which they all agreed to and let him go.

Chan walked up to Minho, who was pouting on the couch, and gave him a sloppy kiss on the cheek. Which ended up being on the lips due to Minho purposely turning is head to press their lips together. "I love you," Minho whispered.

"I love you too, and I have no regrets loving you," Chan whispered back. 

"Awwww, how sweet, Felix how come you're not that sweet with me!" Han said.

"Way to ruin the moment, Hannie,"

"Oops,"