18

Finale :)

------------------

It's been about six months since all the hate that sprouted towards the leader. He was slowly recovering, with the help of his members, specifically Minho. Chan now knew how to handle hate, making jokes about it and 'agreeing' during his lives. Sometimes he would even tease them, knowing their opinions didn't matter. 

Of course there were some words that struck a cord within him, but Minho, and the others, were quick to reassure him of his worth. 

Right now they were having a movie night, watching "Cinderella". Chan was comfortably wearing a loose tank top and shorts, his scars were visible, but he knows the members don't care, knows that Minho still loves him no matter what is on his body.

Pizza and fried chicken was on the menu, along with soda and dessert. Chan ate his fill, not worrying about the calories or how much he ate. He loves food too much to give it up anyways. Jisung sang his heart out when "Bippity-boppity-boo" started playing, Felix and Hyunjin joining shortly after. 

As good of a singer Jisung is, his voice cracked so many times, making the whole room die of laughter. Chan wiped a fake tear from his face, "Sungie, you're doing great sweetie,"

"Why thank you, Channie, at least someone sees talent," Jisung said. 

"Sit down and be quiet, I'm trying to watch the movie," Minho said. Jisung pouted but complied. As the movie was nearing the end, Seungmin and Changbin started to clean up.

"You know, if any of us were to be in the movie, Chan would be Cinderella and Jisung would be Prince Charming," said Jeongin. The whole room stared at him as if he was crazy, not about Chan being Cinderella, but Jisung as Prince Charming. 

"You do know I'm the one dating Chan, right?" Minho said. Jeongin nodded with a sly grin. The tension was thick.

"Min, you know you'll always be my Prince Charming, at least in this life," Chan said.

"Are you suggesting we wouldn't be together in the next?"

"No! I'm just, I mean, it doesn't matter! It's just a story, I love you and only you, got it?" Chan said. His cheeks were flushed red as he stared into Minho's eyes, trying to get his point across. 

"Aww, you're so cute Channie," Minho cooed. Chan pecked his lips and turned his back towards him with a pout. Minho cooed again, hooking his finger under Chan's chin and leaned down to give a proper kiss. "I love you," He whispered.

"I love you too, Minnie," Chan whispered back.

"Get a room!" Jisung said.

--------------------------------

AND THATS THE END!!!!

tadaaaa,

thank you for reading and stickin with me for the journey.

there's a hint for my next fic, can you spot it in the chapter?