5

this one is gonna be a filler chapter of what it would be like in the form of skz.

OR
Stray Kids on crack.

OR
poor Changbin caught in everyone's mess

-------

It was another peaceful day in Skz dorm. Or so we thought.

"Hey! I made tea," Felix said as he took a seat next to Han.

"I don't want tea,"

"I did not make tea for you. This is my tea,"

"Then why are you telling me?"

"It is a conversation starter,"

"That's a lousy conversation starter,"

"Oh, is it? We are conversing. Checkmate," Felix smirked. He took a sip of his tea.

"Dammit!"

Meanwhile, Seungmin and Changbin were having an argument over who is going to wash the dishes. "God, give me patience," Seungmin mumbled, but it was loud enough for Changbin too hear.
"I think you mean 'give me strength',"

"If God gave me strength, you'd be dead,"

And with that, Changbin ran out of the kitchen, looking Chan, or anyone near, to hide behind. He eventually found Felix and Han bickering over Felix's lousy conversation starter.

"That can't be a conversation starter Lix!"

"Well we are still conversing over that so it is! Right Binnie?"

Oh no, now he got dragged into their mess, not fun. "Uhh, well if you guys are talking then it is a conversation so, yes?" He didn't know what to say, to be honest.

"See! I told you!" Felix exclaimed. Han gave up and started to talk about shoes. It was weird, but it was something.

As Han passionately chattered about shoes, Changbin took it as a green light to leave. Let Felix suffer through this. However, fate decided he wasn't done just yet, for he had a few more rounds to play.

He had just entered the studio, where Chan and Minho were. They weren't bickering, but it seemed interesting, for now.

"You're the love of my life and my best friend, I would do anything for you," Chan said, as he held Minho's hands. Ooh, not a good wording there Channie Changbin thought.

"I want you to eat three meals a day and have a decent sleep schedule,"

"Absolutely not," As soon as Chan said that Minho glared at him. If looks could kill, Chan was in big trouble.

"I agree with Minho as well Chan," Changbin butted in. They both flinched at the sudden comment, but their faces said other wise. Minho had a smirk painted on his face, his eyes having a glint on pride in them, while Chan? Well, he was pouting, and it looked so adorable in Changbin's and Minho's eyes.

Chan was about to protest about how he needs to finish the track when Hyunjin and Jeongin bursted into the room.

"Make way!" said Jeongin. "Gotta big one!"
Hyunjin had some bruises here and there, and a scrape on his knee. Minho moved out of the way so Hyunjin could sit on the couch. Chan got out a Med Kit and gave it to the maknae.

As he was tending the wound, Jeongin had the audacity to ask, "So, how would you rate your pain?"

Hyunjin caught on, however, and played along. "Zero stars. Would NOT recommend,"

The room was filled with laughter. Some were holding their stomachs while others started crying due to how hard they laughed, but it died down eventually.

Now Stray Kids are all in the living room. They decided to make a fort and tell scary stories. Some stories were bone chilling, some were funny, and some were corny. Soon everyone fell asleep, cuddled up all nice and warm.

And remember kids, sleep tight, and don't let the bed bugs bite. 😉