couple of masks

ENGLISH VERSION

You were definitely too focused on applying your easy mask correctly to hear the noises coming from downstairs that notified Mason had arrived from his practice

The last few weeks had been pretty heavy for him, between championship games and finals to play, all he did was spend most of his time training. Not that this was a problem for you, you were very supportive, but you also had concerns about him.

Mason loved what he did, and never in your life would you discourage him, he was incredibly talented, and it seemed like the world was starting to appreciate that talent. Which put even more pressure on him.

You smiled beautifully when you saw him walking into the bathroom and stopping behind your leaning figure. His hands rested on her hips as he broke into a tired smile.

━ Hey, beautiful. ━ You whispered, the brush in your hand now rested in the pot on the marble sink.

━ Sorry I'm late, dear. We played a bit at Ben's house after we got out of training. ━ Mason had a low expression and his lips formed a small pout.

━ No problem, baby. You know you need to relax, the last few weeks are putting you a lot of pressure and stress, and you know it can hurt you. Having a little fun with the boys can help.

You turned your body so that you were facing him, your arms encircling his neck while theirs rested on his waist. Mason was a few feelings higher than you, so you always needed to tilt your head a little to look into his eyes.

You were the person who most cared about Mason after his family, he sometimes couldn't see how much he charged himself and even exceeded himself when it came to giving his best, and in recent weeks that had worried you a lot.

━ What are you thinking about? ━ He asked gently, his hands propelling you up onto the counter as he tucked himself between your legs.

━ I'm worried about you. ━ You muttered under your breath, your eyes stopped on the facial cucumber mixture. ━ And no, that doesn't do you any good, Mason. ━ Your amended when you saw his expression.

━ It's just tiredness, nothing much. After the games are over I'll be fine, beautiful. ━ You sighed, looking away. Mason didn't miss his movements, one of his hands turned her face gently, her attention on him again. ━ I'm fine, really. We're just all focused on our goals, it's my first Champions League final, we have to show that we're excellent.

━ I know, and you know that all I feel is proud of you. ━ You gave him a quick peck, before speaking again. ━ I just don't like to see you charging yourself too much. You're talented, and I know people already know that, you've proven it to a lot of them this season. But sometimes you forget to take care of yourself.

━ You are the best girlfriend in the world, you know?! ━ The silly smile on his face made him even more handsome. ━ And I'm fucking lucky you're just mine. I will save more time for myself. Promise.