The Process of everything

An: conversations will be italicized or bold depending on the language; English , chinese etc

3rd pov

After Sabine got off  the face time with Chloe , she began looking in her contacts looking for a specifc name and number she had in her phone , once she found it  she hesistated a bit but then decided to call the number putting it on speaker as it...

After Sabine got off  the face time with Chloe , she began looking in her contacts looking for a specifc name and number she had in her phone , once she found it  she hesistated a bit but then decided to call the number putting it on speaker as it rang . a little bit after the third ring someone on the other line picked up " hello?" they said then sabine said in english " Hey Tony i have somethings to talk to you about one being about our daughter "then she went on to explain what was going on with marinette especially what tom was doing to her and what was happening with school on how they handle things with bullying etc.  Once she finished telling him whats going on with their daughter and how much pain shes in she let him process that one he has a daughter who was conceived 17 years ago and is in alot pain ontop of being a superhero battling an emotional terrorist .  The second thing is the fact that their 17 year old daughter is being bullied and gaslighted as shes the bad guy when shes the victim , has been for years and unfortunately hasnt gotten help for it but thats gonna change real soon .

  The second thing is the fact that their 17 year old daughter is being bullied and gaslighted as shes the bad guy when shes the victim , has been for years and unfortunately hasnt gotten help for it but thats gonna change real soon

Tony's pov

While in the lab working on my suit i hear my phone start to ring loudly and im so grateful that pepper is already upstairs in bed because im sure she would have been upset at mefor being up so late. I check the phone to see whos calling and its a france area code and with some heistation i pick up it saying " hello?" next i hear a voice i havent heard in almost 17 plus years ago but what was said i wasnt prepared for " Hey Tony i have somethings to talk to you about one being about our daughter " Sabine cheng said catching me off guard , i met her in college where she and i were together for a bit but had to end things due to her leaving the country and going back to china i kept tabs on her for a little bit but i didnt know she was pregnant nor that fact that we have a daughter together .

Once she said thatI then heard her voice waver and let her continue on what she had to say regarding our daughter , the words that came out of her mouth i didnt like one bit i could only imagine how she looked while telling me and im sure it was the same face i was making.  Taking some time to process all i have been told and comprehending whats really going on in paris because internationally paris is all good for tourists with no talk of an emotional terrorist with a superhero team known as miracuolous team which is led by our daughter . Taking  a deep breath and gathering my thoughts before speaking  I then say " Okay i have questions starting off with the first one , whats her name and does she know about me ? "  Sabine replies with" Her name is Marinette Sofia Isabella Cheng and yes she knows about you but not your name i told her about you being her bio father as i watched her grow up into the beautiful mature young woman she is despite all the pain and turmoil shes been put through"

Tony then said formed  his next question " did you know what was happening with her step dad and about her being  a super hero ?" Sabine quickly gave a respond to shut down any accustations that could attack her and said" NO i didnt know she was being violated i trusted Tom to look after her whenever i had to leave town for the bakery conventions every year one of her best friends called me ater Mari told them about how long its been going on and broke down even crying herself to sleep and as being ladybug i knew the first i heard her say her tranformation but she doesntknow i know yet , i have taught her and her friends self defense along with other techniques especailly to help keep their emotions in check with hawkmoth still preying on their emotions to use them as a pawn to reach his goal ." Tony then understood how he would proceed next and then said " So we need to get Mari out of paris and also the jewels she has to protect away from danger i would suggest helping her defeat this hawkmoth fellow and then leave so she cant then work on healing in a new environment one where toxic people arent i would also recommend a therapist ." After gving his suggestions and recommdeations he listed to what Sabine had to say then once they got off the phone Tony spoke saying " Jarvis get me  everything on Marinette  , ladybug and hawkmoth i want to know everything and if it blocked get passed it its important you find me everything i need to know . " Jarvis then said ' yes sir i will get right on it " Tony began to look at what Jarvis found and thought of what he would tell Pepper in the morning. With everything just told to him and what came to light regarding his daughter and her life in civilian form and super hero form Tony would also need to talk to the avengers as well .

 With everything just told to him and what came to light regarding his daughter and her life in civilian form and super hero form Tony would also need to talk to the avengers as well