Preparations

Tony 's POV

After staying up most of the night going through all the information given to me that Jarvis has found on my daughter , ladybug and hawkmoth etc i soon prepare myself to break the news to pepper and then to the avengers later . First I read up on marinette and found  that shes dealt with being bullied at a young age and surprisng her former bully is now one of her best friends on top of being the  daughter od the mayor of paris and style queen who also has taken a liking to marinette who i learned is the  anonymous fashion designer  msic and owner of miraclous , a company that not only has business , causal and gala wear etc  but is a mediation type buisness where you an learn different techniques on how to relax and release the stress you have in a healthy manner. matter fact all her friends to be well known under aliases not to mention genuises who are only 17-18 respectively with marinette being the youngest yet the leader ofthe group.

Getting up and leaving my lab meeting Pepper halfway I say " Hey pep i have some things to share with you can we talk before we have  do work things im sure what we have to do today  can wait a bit more ." She looks at me and says " yes tony im sure what you have to say is important enough to put it on hold " she then proceeds to close the binder she once  had open and takes a seat on the couch ready to hear what i have to share  and i hope after hearing me out things dont change to much for us .So i sit next to her and take her hand while taking a deep breath in and out to get control of my emotions yet again due to the nature of everytihng i have been told then say " Pep what im about to say is hard and gonna be emotional so i ask you wait to hear me out before saying anything okay." I look at her and see her nod then continue on with telling her what sabine told me i say " So i got a call from a old fling from 17 years ago and i just found out i have  a seventeen year old daughter whos a genius who runs her own fashion designing  and mediation business , but theres more shes being bullied , verbally and physcially abused not just by classmates but also by a poor excuse of a step father whose sexaully assaulting her but on top of that shes a superhero leading a team of her own known as the miraculous team fighting an emotional terrorist whos basically holding paris 's emotions hostage otherwise they get taken advantage of."By the  time i finish telling Pepper about everything her face expression is unreadable yet can see theres tears in her eyes as well as mine.

Pepper's Pov

Taking everything all in as Tony told me about his daughter who he just found out about and knowing she has alot on her plate and has been through hell i could see that even though Tony just found out about her he really cares deeply for her .I was not prepared for that i dont know her and i already care fro her too as if shes mine so once i get myself together i then ask him " So whats her name and what can we do to help "? ,His answer is " her name is Marinette Sofia Isabella Cheng , as for what we can do to help is well we can look into finding out who hawkmoth is which i can do with the avengers help , we can also both marinette and her mom out of thaat house away from the step dad from what i know Marinette is currently staying with one of her friends until her mom sabine gets back from her trip."   I look at Tony and say " how about you go call a meeting with the avengers totell them about the hawkmoth situation  and i call Sabine to discuss on how esle we can help her and her daughter on the legal side so they can have help even with just getting out of that house and toxic environment . " Tony nods before giving me Sabine's number then heads out to call an avenger meeting after kissing me.

Tony's pov

After giving Pepper a kiss and nodding to her idea I call out to jarvis saying " Jarvis send me everything you found on marinette , ladybug and hawkmoth to the avengers conference room and while you are at it call all the avengers to the conference room expressing the utter importance of attendance is require. " Jarvis tells me " okay sir "  and then his voice disappears while i walk towards the elevators to head up to  the conference room all i am thinking about is how i need to help my daughter and get her all the muh needed help she needs after all the hell shes going through right and if i could ease some pain  i will do it by any means necessary , Once i get to the conference room and met with the confused faces of the avengers suddenly i have questions coming at me from the left and right . So i say " Guys i have things to share with you and why i have called this meeting its important so please keep an open mind " , seeing all the heads reluctantly nodding i continue on with my words saying "  So i got a call from a old fling from 17 years ago and i just found out i have a seventeen year old daughter whos name is Marinette Sofia Isabella Cheng , shes  a genius who runs her own fashion designing and mediation business , but theres more shes being bullied , verbally and physcially abused not just by classmates but also by a poor excuse of a step father whose sexaully assaulting her but on top of that shes a superhero leading a team of her own known as the miraculous team fighting an emotional terrorist whos basically holding paris 's emotions hostage otherwise they get taken advantage of,"  As im telling them all shes been going through  i also pull up the files jarvis found on everythin about her civlian form , superhero form and the vilian shes fighting once im done i wait so they can process everything they were just told.