Goodbye Gloom Welcome back Sunshine part 4

Third pov

All of sudden while Marinette is standing in between Tony and Damien more closer to the latter  than the former  as she listens to Tony introduce himself as her biological father after  he and and Bruce find out that two 17 year old teenagers  who just so happened to be their daughter and son , one who was born as an assassin but  now is a vigilante and the other is a superhero who leads their own team yet is also guardian of the jewels that makes her said superhero are married legally via the culture of Nanda Parbat home to the league of Assassins which was used as an arranged marriage in a form of a peace treaty . Marinette 's body language screams intensely that she's not okay while  out of nowhere her body goes ridge and nearly almost hits the ground if not for Damien and Tony's quick response to catch her in their arms . So quickly they carry her to the Quinn jet laying her down in med bay once on the jet so she can get looked over  not even shortly after everyone else followed with the exception of Talia and the assassins under Talia's guidance and leadership . The expressions on everyone's faces is worry and empathy due to what they already know about her as a whole  with what she's been through and now that she fainted they can't help but worry more .  Doctor Cho has Marinette hooked up to a machine you can see reading her heart rate and other vital information needed in order to get her the right medication needed.

Damien's pov
Watching my Beloved faint out of nowhere is the scariest moment of my life not that I would willingly admit that ever but having her go from standing beside me to suddenly faint is something I wish to never have to experience ever again because She seemed fine while meeting her father for the first time along with her now father in law as they learn of our marriage. " Tikki is there anything you can do to see why she fainted "? I asked the Kwami of creation my malak who welds her jewels , She appears and says "  No but I can tell that She looks pale and is indeed in need of all lot of rest " . I nod and look up from my staring of my beloved to see that her father walked into the jet's med bay , after a few moments of awkward silence in the air which was thick  I interrupt and say " Although I didn't know her well enough before She and I were forced into the marriage between two organizations I slowly began to fall in love with her, and she told me about everything she's been put through she broke down about it so much that she eventually passed out while laying in my lap  , it  broke my heart to hear such emotion released in the way she released it . Marinette as the leader and now guardian of the Miraculous can't let her emotions get the best of her no matter what because She's Paris is main defender and has the unfortunate ultimate responsibility to fix what Hawkmoth has tainted so seeing her bottled up emotions released even for a little bit was gut wrenching . I know that you both  are just meeting for the first time I'm sure you didn't expect to meet your 17 year old daughter who you find out is married for the first time only after hearing about her . "  He then says after he meets my eyes  for the first time since We carried her into med bay " It seems like bombshell after bombshell keeps getting dropped into my lap and I don't know what to even think, when it told me that I have a 17 year old daughter with an old acquaintance who needed my help protecting her I didn't know what to do or even believe and that was just based off having been told about her before her mother went to explain all the messed up shit life has dealt its hand in unfortunate events in her life. I just knew I was gonna love her   Once I finally got to met her although I wish the circumstances were better but that's okay too".

Tony's pov

Having to suddenly help my now son in law carry my passed out daughter isn't what I expected nor was finding out said daughter is married at 17 along finding out about with her but I'm more concerned about her wellbeing. She passed out rather quickly it scared all of us and are extremely worried about her. I'm worried that my words contributed to already known anxiety and causing more emotional distress which can lead to panic attacks. We all know everything that is happening with her being ladybug and how her school is falling at protecting victims of bullying physically, emotionally etc along with allowing a sexual predator near her and pathological narcissistic liar  in her life even as classmates while choosing to gaslight her and manipulate her into being an " example " to her peers. Yes I hacked into the school's mainframe after Sabine had given me the run down of what was happening with Marinette from what she had gotten from Chloè . I walk back into Medbay where Damien sits next to Marinette's bed and after a long awkward moment of silence with both us just looking at Marinette being unconscious I hear him talk and in my mind I'm thinking " I just need her to be okay and although we just met I love her now more than anything I'll do anything to help her no matter what ".  Suddenly the sound from Marinette's machine she's hooked up to starts going off and suddenly Doctor Cho is having both Damien and I leave med bay so they can work on why the machine is sounding off in distress.

Dr .   Cho's pov

I had to step back in to the medbay at the sound of distress of the machine where the wires were connected to Marinette , it was very alarming and I unfortunately had to kick both Damien and Tony out in order to further run some tests while figuring out what was causing the distress while Marinette was still unconscious ever since she's been carried in . Her skin was pale and looked clammy when they brought her to me but I can't tell what's the cause of sudden passing out and clammy ness came from . I'll would have to do more extensive tests once we get her more stable.