Justice for mari part 5: 1/3

Marinette's pov
After all the emotional and physical exhaustion I don't even remember passing out as I felt Damien's hands running through my hair which helped lure me to sleep that was actually in fact the best sleep i have had in a long time that didn't have nightmares that made me feel so exhausted afterwards even if I didn't want to remember the nightmares that happened before I still remembered them . I slowly look up at Damien From his lap seeing all of him and being in awe of how he is lavishly looks beautifully handsome  and how I'm now married to him not just by a bond that was forged between two organizations  the League of Assassins and and The order of guardians but also in the our actions of whenever we were drugged and after as well .
I continue to stare at Damien in awe I can't believe I'm 17 almost 18 and I have a husband who I willing had sex with and could possibly be pregnant at some point. My mom is going to full flip out that her baby girl is married and she didn't get see it or even get to help me get ready and do all the stuff mothers and daughters do together especially when their daughters get married. That's all that going through my mind
I also have a dad I never met but vaguely know of  from what my mom she has told me about  him and from what I know about him he's an engineer who's also a philanthropist and is rich . From my understanding he's Iron man so he has a team of his own called the avengers, I hope I get some additional adult support especially in my superhero life as well in civilian form .

Damien's pov
Waking up after that emotional  breakdown my wife had last night she looked so peaceful which from that point of her breakdown last night hasn't  been a while since she has had a good sleep I'm glad to be able to give her . Even though our marriage was forced,  I'm glad I met Marinette she's not like those harlots or imbeciles I unfortunately have the privilege of going   to school with , My wife is a breath of fresh air and she's an absolute angel I can't believe she's my wife because  I'm what my imbeciles of brothers call me a demon she's the opposite of me and I'll do everything and everything to protect her from those idiots with no brain cells  even though I know I hardly know her I already love her so much and I know that I don't understand this feeling to protect my wife with all the love I can give her I will learn to do so especially once we leave my mother and her guards. I'm already sure father is already making his way to find us and bring us back .

Meanwhile in Paris during school

Liela's pov
I woke up today feeling good and smirk knowing I'm gonna make that annoying brat miserable to want to kill herself and I'm gonna make the ever gullible Alya do my bidding so I don't ever have to worry about it being traced back to me . I'm gonna tell that idiotic class that Marinette stole from me and threatened me then proceeded to beat me to keep it a secret . I smile in a smirk as I prepare to ruin that brats life even more and maybe I'll even tell her parents so they can disown her it's not like she's worth it or anything any way

( An: let's kill that bitch )

Chloé's  pov
Sitting here in this dreadful classroom with this utterly ridiculous brainwashed fools thinking to myself " Ughhh what the utterly fucking ridiculous, where you Nettie it's feels like it's been like three days when in reality it's been nearly three weeks
since you've disappeared and that bitch is spreading more lies and the wannabe reporter is being annoying ." I hope Aunt Sabine and Mari's dad finds her I miss my bestie I still can't believe she forgave me after I done to her in the past. I'm forever grateful and thankful that she forgave me even though I didn't deserve her kindness, that girl is an angel and deserves the world for her genuine kindness she's our resident goddess yet those brainless ignorant fools want to follow the words of a bitchy liar especially that so called journalist who's a tabloid writer who's supposed to be Nettie's " bestie " yet is the first to start abusing her at liarla's words .