Time to for hell

Alix's pov
I groan to myself as we all finish up getting ready for hell putting on the outfit (check the previous chapter as reference ) Bug put together and designed for me. All i can think is what a whirlride we are about to embark and did bug get enough sleep after that sea of emotions let out and scream we all heard due to her nightmares we now knew she has been having since things she could remember and from how long Mari has been up i can tell she didnt stay sleep long enough for us to consider it to be healthy.

After that freak out since we woke up i now we are all more worried about her now more than ever with everything fully out in the open especially with an adult in know with both civilan and superhero things we are not alone anymore.

Max's pov

Ninety-nine percent sure that our lovely Spots is not getting enough sleep and along with being our leader and brains behind everything we do shes stressed its evident with lila constantly trying to paint her in a bad light , her 'dad' assaulting her and her guardian training . i sure hope we can relieve some of the load she has on her plate , i know with being a well known designer bythe name of MSIC and guardian of mini gods thats alot to take on for a seventeen year old female running a multimillion dollar business and being a senior trying to finish high school all while being put through hell and back is tough.

Once we pull up to the school i can see the anxiety on everyone's face ready to not want to be around a bunch of nonsense and half a class with one shared brain cell all because they follow blindly behind a pathological liar who fabricates her lif...

Once we pull up to the school i can see the anxiety on everyone's face ready to not want to be around a bunch of nonsense and half a class with one shared brain cell all because they follow blindly behind a pathological liar who fabricates her life by spilling lies left and right. I Know soon as we all walk in theres gonna be yelling and some fake crying ( not from our side of course ) all because liela's word is gospel and thats a fact according to Alya but being the ones who are smart and have a genius for a friend plus knowing how to spot bullshit from a mile a away can tell when people are deceiving you andknow how to use google.

3rd's pov

As MPS and Mari walked into their sheep filled classroom all you could see was Lila in her lying glory fake cryiing with makeup caked on her face and somewhat on her arms which was made to look like 'bruises' but anyone smart could tell it was all staged to make marinette look like she 'hurt' lila when we all know lila is as fake as she comes . The next thing you hear is a banshe trying to attack Marinette whos the midle of her group of friends , that banshe you hear is the one the only Alya Cesaire yelling harshly without remorse saying things like" you fucking bitch i can believe i was ever friends with you , youre a fucking slut yeah lila told us all abbout how you sleep around i wouldnt put it passed you to sleep around with all your friends you fucking bully." those words plus more insults were hurled at her with intent to damage but what was said next caused the class to go in silence once the words left the mouth the sheep " i hope you kill yourself , youre nothing youre worthless and a peice of trash " i bet you're wondering whoo said that well it was the most spoiled entitled bitch with daddy issues ever Adrien Agreste more like Assgreste who yelled that Marinette as her group of protective friends who she considers family .

Meanwhile the verbal abuse is happenig all lila can think to herself is " yes maribrat I won you lost this is my kingdom now " while smirking to herself inwardly to not break character as her minions do all the dirty work for her while she sits back and watches the aftermath of her hardwork without really having to lift a finger all because she faked soem bruises on herself and blamed marinette for it all. Next thing heard was the bell which told us all class was getting ready to begin and the ever ending incomptent teacher Ms Bustier walks not evven paying attention to the atmosphere starts class while every once in a while a glare or two is thrown towards Marinettte's way and Lila interjects every now and then about some place she cleary has never been before.

Alittle bit later on during Ms.Bustier's 'teaching' she says" class theres a contest going on where each school local and nternational can compete for a scholarship funded by Billionare Bruce Wayne , the contest consist of an essay and video essay of acheivements as such , we have into the week after next to do the essay the enter for a chance to win , Marinette as our class president you will do the essay for us" she says and the next thing you heard after Ms Bustier stop talking is "Oh i do hope we win so i can see my damipoo again " Lila says 'innocently' then says " oh i wasnt suppose to tell you guys anythhing he asked me to keep it a secret". Alya always looking for a scoop says excitedly" Whos damipoo?" Lila responds with " Damien Wayne" all lila is thinking is hook line and sinker ,when the next words are yelled out " you know damien wayne , do you know bruce wayne then too?" by Alya and lila being lila of course said " yes he adn i have been dating since we were chldren but i hope nothing hurts my chances , yes i do know bruce he thinks of me as his daughter in law ." once i said that alyasaid " Oh girl we will make sure no one messes up your chances with him ," while glaring at Maribrat .

By this time more than half way through class was over and bell was about to ring singling the end of class,once the bell rang all the students began to leave the classroom two separate groups one full of smart brain cells and another full of one shared braincell split between them all with pathological liar as their leader.