Step three justice for mari part 3

Third pov
Across  the ocean 3,689 miles away Marinette's friends are just now waking up and are freaking out because they can't find her while assuming her bitch ass step father or ex super hero partner may taken her , not realizing they don't sense tikki as well .
Chloe awoke first then proceeded to mentally freak out then really freak out and woke everyone else up because she can't find the one person who keep them all sane .
Luka who's normally the one to calm them down wasn't being rational, neither was kagami . The next thing they know is that the phone is ringing and it's Sabine ,Marinette 's mom , that's when they really flip the fuck out . Juleka is the one who answers the phone putting it on speaker saying " Hi aunt Sabine , we may have a slight problem we can't find Mari anywhere and have no idea where she can be ". Sabine then says " well that's not good at all and I told her biological dad what has been going on with everything so I will let him know about this as well and maybe he can help us find her until then go to school and he and I will worry about her from our end and I'll be back in Paris soon . Please let me know if anything else comes up with finding Mari " Sabine told her honorary children and best friends of her daughter before getting off the phone with them  .

Sabine's pov
After getting off the phone with her daughters friends she proceeded to call Tony so she can get someone who has the ability to find their daughter . " hey Tony Chloe and the others have told me that our daughter is missing and they believe that it could possibly involve Tom or that mangy wannabe hero . I hope you find our daughter I can't lose her ." She says trying not to freak out that her baby girl is missing and no one has a clue on where her 17 year old daughter is . Sabine cheng will have some words for that incompetent woman of a teacher and principal for what they have done to her baby .

In New York specifically Avengers tower ..

Tony 's pov Getting that call about my missing daughter isn't what I expected to hear when I woke up this morning

Tony 's pov
Getting that call about my missing daughter isn't what I expected to hear when I woke up this morning. " Jarvis call the avengers to the conference room tell them it's urgent " , I turn to wake up My wife " Pepper I need you as well Sabine has just informed me that our daughter is missing not even her friends don't know where she is right now so I need all the help I can get . " I then proceed to get up and change before heading into the conference room " Jarvis then said letting Tony know " sir everyone is waiting for you in the conference room  ",Tony then says  in reply " Thank you Jarvis "and walks into the Conference room. " Okay listen up I was informed that my 17 year old daughter is missing currently her friends woke up and couldn't reach or find her . Sabine called me earlier letting me know so let's find my daughter and then let's take down that Lila character and hawk moth so my daughter can be free to feel and not have worry about looking over her shoulder . I haven't even met her yet I already love her so let's find her .

Steve 's pov" Tony have you found any footage to indicate where She was taken from and last seen to help us be able to find her as quickly as possible especially if our suspects could possibly have her which I hope  isn't the case but I'm sure we ...

Steve 's pov
" Tony have you found any footage to indicate where She was taken from and last seen to help us be able to find her as quickly as possible especially if our suspects could possibly have her which I hope  isn't the case but I'm sure we will find her and bring her home safely". "From the research I Found about Marinette , she's an avid volunteer at food banks and orphanages, from there she and  her friends help meditate and find solutions for emotional distress especially after an akuma attack  with akuma victims past and present so they find a healthy balance with their emotional distress so they aren't taken advantage of other than the pathological liar the sheep and hawk moth I don't see any other enemies" I say .