Goodbye Gloom Welcome back Sunshine part 5

Third pov

Doctor Cho took some blood from Marinette while she was still unconscious to test as  they headed back to towards the The Avengers tower . She also continued  to monitor the status of Marinette's vitals and her unconscious state . They didn't have time to stop to drop Bruce and his team off as they wanted to get Marinette to the lab so they can do everything in their power to help her and eventually have her wake up . Tony was worried about Marinette and has no clue what to exactly say to Sabine about Marinette's current state of health considering she's currently unconscious. Damien was also concerned about his Wife who hadn't yet awoken from her unconscious state, seeing her pale physique fall into his arms scared him beyond belief. The quinnjet eventually made it to the Avengers tower and with the help of Bruce and Tony Marinette was carried off into the lab where she could get properly tested and hopefully wake up .

Tony's pov
Carrying my daughter into the medical lab with Bruce after the jet had  landed all I can think about was " Please  sweetheart wake up,  be okay I have no clue what to say your mom and I still want know more about you " that's all what was going through my mind I really want to get to know my daughter even though it's 17 years late  I will not waste that opportunity to get know her .
After leaving Marinette in Doctor Cho's and Doctor Strange's capable hands I walk away towards my lab to work on helping take down the adversaries in Marinette's life while motioning to Natasha and Steve for a talk .

Natasha pov

After discovering what I had found out about the Assholes who hurting that precious girl laying in med bay I go to Tony dragging Steve with me so we can talk and once we get into the conference room I say " I found out who's been terrorizing Paris causing little bug all if not most of her stress also that pathological liar is an a accessory to terrorism because not only is she willingly taking akumas , she's the cause of them plus there's proof of suspicious activity happening especially when she's in the park suddenly by herself and behind her you can see a car that she's talking to without turning around." As I show all this evidence from the view of the park and the school I can see Tony's face get visually angry more angry than he did with Thanos. Steve then says after a while of taking all I found in " Well I have a suggestion and since we now know who hawk moth is along with that mangy cat I say we move Marinette here along with her friends those she considers her family along with her mother , expose those bitches while bringing justice to all the pain and suffering Mari has endured to those who were the cause . Getting Marinette and her friends out of that toxic situation while taking the miraculous away from Gabriel sounds like an absolute dream what do you think ?" He asked .
" Steve that's the best idea yet I say we do it I mean She's already here I'm pretty sure Tony already has a room ready for her once she wakes up plus we still have to let Sabine know that she's back but also the condition she's currently in ."
Tony then says " I agree so let's do that can one of you work on moving her friends here I'll handle talking with Sabine and Pepper, then we can move forward with exposing Gabriel , liela and her sheep. I will personally put Tom in jail myself." Steve and I look at each other then at Tony and nod before going to work on getting Mari's friends here . I have already looked into them initially once we were told about Marinette from the beginning and now we are gonna have them here.

Tony's pov

After talking with Natasha and Steve then leave the conference room I immediately call Pepper asking " Hey Pep , can you and Sabine come to the Avengers Tower we need to talk , Yes we have her back and her current situation isn't going well right now but Cho and Strange are currently working on her so I believe she'll be fine once she wakes up. " Pepper then says " what do you mean once she wakes up , Tony that sounds bad Sabine won't like to hear that her only daughter is unconscious " I replied " I know which is why I haven't told her just yet I didn't know what to say or even how to say that she fainted after I introduced myself to her plus she looked pale we immediately for her into med bay on the Quinn jet and Dr Cho started to run tests and check her vitals as we were on the way back here , there's more to discuss but we need talk about it in person I'll send happy to pick you both up ." Eventually I hang up with Pepper and have Jarvis ring Happy to have him scoop Pepper and Sabine up .After that I immediately start calling all those people liela lied about and explain why I'm calling along with who my daughter is, the responses I get in return makes me laugh, I let them lnkw to ready their lawyers I have a great plan and I would appreciate if they could give me a hand in it , they all agree . After I get off that call Jarvis is letting me know I am needed in med bay I then without any hesitation run towards Medbay and
are greeted to bright bluebell eyes that belong to my daughter " Hi there welcome back you gave us quite a bit of scare how you are feeling " I asked her softly while taking a seat next to her bed , She asked " what exactly happened for me to faint I feel like I have been hit by train " I look to Dr Cho to have her explain what she found from her blood work . Dr Cho says " Hi Marinette I'm Dr Cho you fainted after you were rescued and from the tests I have conducted while you were unconscious it has been discovered that you are pregnant."

Marinette's pov
All i can remember is meeting my dad and suddenly my vision goes black the next thing i hear is the sound of a machine beeping once I finally open my eyes as I readjust to light I take in my surroundings noticing that I'm in some kind of hospital bed , I see some lady I don't know then at the sound of the doors moving I make eye contact with my dad as he sits next to my bed , he then says " Hi there welcome back you gave us quite a bit of scare how are you feeling", I responded with " what happened for me to faint I feel like I have been hit by a train" , my dad's face as he looks to the doctor who then says " Hi Marinette I'm Doctor Cho you fainted after you were rescued I conducted some tests to determine what happened to cause you to faint and from your blood work it has been discovered that you are pregnant". I immediately felt the need to throw up and reach for the first thing I could get my hands on and empty my stomach not that was much inside.

Meanwhile in Paris
Alix 's pov
While at the Le Grand Paris in Chloè's room where we are all just sitting there waiting for any news all I can do is not spoil the timeline because I know something but I can't reveal it , our favorite blueberry beauty has to once she returns. While I'm lost in my thoughts i didn't notice that my name is being called and after I get out of my head I return to reality and say " hmm what's going on , is there any news regarding Nettie?" Chloè then says " yeah actually there is which why we were calling you , Nettie has been found her bio dad found her and she's been unconscious for a few days but just woke up , she in New York Aunt Sabine is there too and from my understanding is there's talk of her not coming back to Paris but there's also talk of us leaving to go to New York to live with Nettie away from the sheep ."