A preparing

Mari's pov

Just a little bit after 5 am the sun started to shine through chloe's penthouse suite and before any alarm could go off Mari awoke from her sleep surprisingly without any more nightmares slowly moved herself from luka's arms that seem to have that found themseleves wrapped around her during their sleep . Quietly as a mouse Mari found herself grabbing some work out clothes before hesding into the bathroom to change then over to the gym to release some much need frustations and also to stay fit of course .

After a hour or two had gone by Mari was sweaty and in need of a shower before it was time to go that hellhole they call school .Once she made it back to the suite quietly as much as possible she began to grab the things she would need for her shower bringing them to the bathroom but before she got into the shower Mari pulled out outfits that were for her friends which she designed herself and of course an outfit for herself . Once she checked the outfits out to make sure they were perfect hse got into the bathroom and stripped to get inthe hot shower , letting the water hit her body she begn to wash her hair and then her body also letting the water relax her muscles after that work out she had . A minutes or two later She got out of the shower then dried off along with putting her udergarments thne clothes on followed by her minimal make up that made her bluebell eyes pop .

Once she opened the bathroom door she was met with her friends being frantic about her whereabouts  and their alarms blaring including hers  making her way  over to hers she then turns it off then does the same to her friends which causes their at...

Once she opened the bathroom door she was met with her friends being frantic about her whereabouts  and their alarms blaring including hers  making her way  over to hers she then turns it off then does the same to her friends which causes their attention to fall on her which also led to them all speaking at once asking questions raipdly all while unknowningly overwhelming her. Mari moved away a bit to gain over her panic attack she knew was coming due to the nature of her friends rapid firing of questions and how they all crowded her , with that she took a deep breath in and out then proceeded to say" Guys i get you were worried about me but im fine i went to the gym a quarter after five to work out and then came back to shower before getting for hell i also picked out all of yalls outfits so if you all hurry we can stop to pick something up on the way to hell before we have to be around the minions and their bitch of a leader," which i finished saying and at my last words and to my amusements they all scrambled like chickens with thier heads cut off to get ready while they did that i proceeded to putthings i needed in my bag then checked my messages especially ones from mom suddenly remembering the conversation that was mention sometime in the middle night slash morning.

 Mari moved  away   a bit  to gain over her panic attack she knew was coming due to the nature of her friends rapid firing of questions and how they all crowded her , with that she took a deep breath in and out then proceeded to say"  Guys i get y...

Chloe's Pov

Hearing our alarms all go off one by one we all jumped up from where we were laying and i looked around not seeing Maribug i said " Maribug isnt here" which caused a mass freak out not realizing she was in the bathroom the whole time we were having our freak out so once we heard all alarms suddenly not go off anymore we all turned towards the source which so happened to be our preious maribug already dressed with makeup and hair done . Next thing you know rapid questions were fired at her uknowningly causing a panic attack i soon realized later that we caused that and as i was about to speak maribug spoke up interupting our questions also gain control of her panic attack when i notice that she moved away from us a bit and told us where she was whe she woke up this morning which also made me wonder if she got a decent amount of a sleep with all thats going . Once we realized she was alright and was indeed right we scramled to get ready inthe outfits she made along with picked out for us .

 Once we realized she was alright  and was indeed right we scramled to get ready inthe outfits she made along with picked out for us

Luka's Pov

Watching Melody move away from us as rapid questions were thrown at her I could tell she was feeling overwhelmed i was about to make my way over to her and calm her down because i could see that a panic attack was coming on but then she spoke along with mvoing away while letting us know where she was and exactly how long shes been up ,with her last words we immediately scrambled to get ready . I wonder how much sleep melody actually got since she told us she was up after a quarter to five and went to work from around that to a bit after 6 ish then been the bathroom from 7ish to twenty mintues after . I saw what she picked out and noticed it was tailored to our styles , after getting dressed i looked to find her on her phone checking her messages ones i believe were from her mom probably about whats going on and how her mom and dad are gonna do something about which is gonna give her some adult help finally.