Justice for mari part 5: 3/3

Third person pov ;
It's been about three and half weeks since Marinette and Damien were taken , and there's alot happening while they are still in Nanda Parbat especially in Paris . In Paris with Marinette's absence Liela or even better the sausage bitch is taking advantage of how Marinette isn't around to defend herself so she's literally lying up a storm and getting Alya angry but not angry enough for an akumazation yet angry enough to want to teach Marinette a " so called " lesson , for someone who's supposed to be their " bestie " Alya is the first one to jump ship and ditch marinette for someone " so shiny who can get her better views " yet when the facts are presented This girl will never believe it until it's staring her in the face handed on a silver platter .
Akumas haven't been sent out in a while as well which is extremely suspicious. Tom hasn't had his " fun " with his " toy " neither has Chatnoir . They have been having dry spells because the one person they abuse the most isn't currently around or at their disposal but that's a good thing .

Marinette has been throwing up a lot lately and she has no idea why and she also has been craving a lot of food . She's finding this very weird and doesn't know how to handle such illnesses that are resulting in throwing up constantly and weird cravings because in all the illnesses she's had in the past it was never like this .
Damien feels this is out of his range of knowledge to help Marinette with whatever condition or conditions she may have developed.he's starting to feel helpless because of not knowing what's going on with his wife is frustrating for him because he wants to help her get through whatever she's experiencing right now. Silently Thinking Damien wishes Grayson was with them so he could explain why he's feeling the way he's feeling.

In Paris
Chloe's pov
"Ugh someone absolutely needs to fucking shoot me or that bitch and her wannabe guard dog ", I think to myself as we suffer through another week without Nettie I know we all miss her and that lying sack of shit is fucking getting on my nerves now more than ever . Nettie isn't even here and Bitchla along with Slutya are slandering her image over lies bitchla is spreading. I really hope Nettie is okay and that she comes back soon because there's only so much I can handle before I go off the rails and fuck shit up . I know once Nettie is back and bitchmoth is definitely defeated or dead we all need therapy.

Alix 's pov
I wish I could hop into the burrow and go to the future but that would be abusing the miraculous which I won't do but I also wish I could go into the burrow to hide from the banshee screaming coming out the mouth of our incompetent classmates mainly Alya and Bitch with Sausages for hair . They are the most annoying people in the world so I can't stand them even now more than ever and they keep accusing Maribug of being a bully to liela but bitch clearly can't even think clearly because obviously Nettie hadn't been around since nearly three weeks ago but I'm sure her dad and father in law are working towards finding her . I know Aunt Sabine is freaking out and possibly blaming herself for all the shit Nettie had been put through, it's not her fault it's Tom who has been t*uching Mari ever since Aunt Sabine has been going to the baking conventions , it's also Master Fu's fault for putting such a huge burden onto Mari at such a young age along with expecting her to be guardian of 19 powerful magical creatures. Let's not forget it's Hawkbitch and Chatnoir's fault as well.
I know Mari is safe and sound, she will be found I just hope it's soon .

Bitchla's pov
Not having someone to try to point out my lies is good but it's not good enough for me I need that spoiled brat to say anything so I can make her life even more miserable for her and possibly get Tom to disown her then fuck her like I know he's been doing for a while . Yes I know that Tom dupain is a p*dofile i sleep with him every other week. I'm currently spreading that Marinette is stalking me and beating me up every day because I caught her sleeping with older men and she pushed me down the stairs. Every time I start to whine about her, The ever so loyal Alya gets mad so she gets nearly blue the face but I" calm " her down enough to not get her akumatized just yet I'm waiting for a special occasion for that moment .

Jagged's pov
It's so unrock and roll to hear that my favorite neice has been put through so much shit especially when her stepdad is an alcoholic who absolutely ab*ses her . It hurts my heart to hear that one of my favorite people besides penny and my children is hurting and is now missing based off what Luka has told me . "Penny can you get everything you can find on Tom , I want to help Nettie as much as possible and if it means getting her away from Tom 's care until Sabine is back then so be it ," I say to Penny while rubbing Fang's belly to calm down as much as I can in order not to get akumatized .