Goodbye Gloom Welcome back Sunshine part 3

In Nanda Parbat

Third person pov

Talia Al Ghul sends a guard to the sleeping quarters to where Damien and Marinette are currently residing informing them that their presence is required immediately. With that the guard walks away then They both get dressed Damien in his league attire and Marinette in what appears to be a league attire for a female that appears to be in her size . Marinette magically puts her original clothes she was abducted in into a pocket dimension and as they leave the quarters she nearly falls over due to such activities that occurred previously and as a result her legs are jelly personified and sore but not that she would mind due to the fact she was not taken advantage of but a willing participant in doing so with her husband. Damien immediately catches her to support her as they walk towards where his Mother along with guards  leading the way and surrounding them . The league of assassins and the order of the guardians are in a peace treaty bound by the bond of the marriage between the two heirs now because of that agreement via a marriage it can't be broken legally .

Marinette's pov After laying with Damien and eventually falling back asleep some time later then being woken up again but this time not by choice as my now mother in law has sent her guard to inform us that our presence is required immediately so ...

Marinette's pov
After laying with Damien and eventually falling back asleep some time later then being woken up again but this time not by choice as my now mother in law has sent her guard to inform us that our presence is required immediately so We both get dressed and I put what I previously came in into a pocket dimension so it's not lost and dress in what I find is a league attire for women that surprisingly is in my size . As we walk out I nearly fall if not for the support of both Damien and the wall my jelly yet sore legs would have ended me . After my near fall Damien and I head to where we're being led towards and suddenly a loud sound is heard as it it was like a bomb had went off . By then all that  heard was immediately in a huge panic yet ready to fight as if it's happened before.

Damien's pov After 17 years of being alive I never once thought I would have a  wife that I just met yet already love so much especially with who my father is I used to think all woman were harlots after my status of someone wealthy

Damien's pov
After 17 years of being alive I never once thought I would have a  wife that I just met yet already love so much especially with who my father is I used to think all woman were harlots after my status of someone wealthy . Falling asleep  again after a while with my wife being in my lap after admiring her features and calming her down during her emotional break down from earlier, playing in her long silky raven hair that lured both of us to sleep only to reawaken later because mother had requested our presence immediately. Once we both got up and dressed , Me in my League attire and my wife yes my wife  Marinette she got dressed in league attire as well but fit to suit her perfectly. As we head out of the sleeping quarters we were given after our marriage ritual I immediately went to catch Marinette before she fell and I look at her angelic features before stabilizing her as we walk to where mother is standing with the rest of her guards before us . As mother starts to talk all of a sudden there's a loud boom and at once the everyone has a fighting stance including me like muscle memory I'm prepared to fight to protect my wife and I . Being trained as an assassin and as Robin by Mother and by Father separately I heard something more like someone distinctive my imbeciles of brothers in the distance.

Third pov
The Avengers and the Bat fam are together in the quinnjet making their way to Nanda Parbat where Damien and Marinette are being held. Tony in his Ironman suit is trying to prepare his thoughts because he's about to meet his daughter for the first time since hearing about her even though the circumstances of her situation aren't good she's 17 years old and now they are about to meet . Bruce Wayne is about to meet his daughter in law not that he knows that just yet . As they get closer to their destination they go over the plan again and that is to make a distraction then get both Damien and Marinette out safely as we fight .
Jason will set off an explosive and we will send the hulk to break down the wall those who get in our way will regret it .
After the wall is broken down and we get in we fight  as we search for them both .

Bruce 's pov
We get into the headquarters of the league of assassins and fight the guards and assassins while sending some of the others in search of both Damien and Marinette all I can think about is what did Talia do,  not long before  I and Some of The Avengers find Talia with my Son along with someone I can recognize as Marinette based of what Tony has sent me and some guards . All I say is " Talia what did you do "? She says in response is " Hello Beloved, you see our son is now married  to the guardian of the miraculous " and Immediately two different voices say " Married?" One angrily and the other in disbelief yet in laughter, the first is Tony because he's in shock and looking at Marinette in person while the second voice is Jason with him saying " what the fuck demon spawn is married that's fucking hilarious " .

Tony's pov

I can't even phantom the fact that my daughter who I'm meeting for the first time is married in
An arranged marriage between the demon head 's heir and the guardian of the miraculous's heir so when I hear married I don't know what to think .
One thing for sure is I don't know how I'm gonna explain this to Sabine once we get back . I turn to the 17 year old couple and introduce myself more specifically introducing myself to my daughter ," Hi I'm Tony Stark  your biological father  Marinette and although I wish I was meeting you under better circumstances your mother has told me alot about what's going on and I'm here to help but first let's get this show on the road ."

Marinette's pov
I'm in shock by the news because one I'm meeting my biological father now two I just met my father in law in the same instance after they both find out that Damien and I are married which is legally binding in this culture. Plus finding out he knows what's happening with everything that's just alot to process and gonna be an emotional roller coaster after it catches up to me hearing " Hi I'm your biological father and your mother has told me everything that's happening and going on currently " I feel sick and want to pass out so that's exactly what my body does . I fainted in Damien 's arms immediately feeling my vision go  to black .