Chapter Ten.

Dean's POV:

"So, when did this start?" I asked Chris.

We were all gathered around the living room and I was trying to get the inside scoop on this relationship between Jericho and Paige. I really didn't see this coming because if Jericho isn't touring with us as a WWE superstar, he's touring with his band as the front for Fozzy. I couldn't see where they'd even have time to talk but according to what Renee and I walked in on, they do a lot more than talk.

"Right after she came on Talk is Jericho. She was all over me."

Paige punched his arm, "You were all over me, Christopher. I was just like back off old man."

"I'm not that old. She's exaggerating, I'm not that old," Chris said to me.

"You're 44 years old."

"Oh my gosh, Paige! That's literally half of your age! You're 22," Renee exclaimed.

I laughed, "Hey no judgement. I use to fool around with an older woman back in the indy wrestling days. Gooood times. She even bought me things."

Renee shook her head, "Jon, nobody wants to hear about your sex life that no longer exists."

"Oh, it exists. Trust me. Besides, do you not remember that one time?"

She looked at me weirdly,"What one time? You're always with me or sleeping. When do you ever have time to have sex?"

I chuckled and pointed at her, "I can't believe you don't remember. I'm hurt. That one time we went to Universal Studios because we had a live event in Orlando. We went there and had a blast then we went to the bar and...oh hell you were pretty wasted, Renee."

"ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT WE HAD SEX!?"

I just folded my arms and smirked changing the subject, "So Paige, I heard Roman is pretty into you."

"That explains why he was being so weird to me after I called you guys," Paige said. "He's trying to convince me to leave Chris by coming up with lies and saying that Chris talks about our sex life to everyone."

"We have a sex life? Gosh, I've been so busy with the band and wrestling that I didn't realize that we had one. I'm glad Roman told us we had one." Chris got real sarcastic and I couldn't help but laugh.

I don't know what it is between Roman and Chris but they've never gotten along. Ronan thinks an over arrogant, egotistical, jackass. Chris thinks Roman is jealous of his success in the company and thinks he's your typical "young buck". No respect for anyone, as Jericho says. I'm kind of caught between it because I'm friends with a
Chris and Ro is my brother but now that I know Chris is banging Paige, I now understand the hatred between them.

It's no secret that Roman Reigns has always had a thing for the raven-haired diva even when he was married. Roman's a good guy, so of course he didn't try to pursue Paige because he was remaining faithful to his wife. I guess it bothers him that here Chris is, married with three children, fucking around with Paige and her feelings. Ro remained faithful to his wife, Chris isn't and he has Paige. Now, Ro is single and this is the opportunity for him to make Paige his but he can't. Because Paige is not single. Because Paige is spellbound by Chris Jericho.

Or something like that. I'm just glad it's not Triple HHH. Like I said, not best for business.

Chris and Paige went to bed but Renee told me she wasn't tired, which was a boldfaced lie, so I stayed up with her. It's not like anyone was waiting for me back in my hotel room.

Unless...

No. She wouldn't be there and I refuse to think about her in the company of Renee. Renee, the woman I'm actually in love with. Renee, the woman who's way out of my league.

We decided to watch some crappy girl movie to pass time. I complained heavily but I caved in because she wanted to watch it. I choked down my vomit until the middle of the movie. Renee was asleep but every time I moved, she'd wake up and ask me where I was going. I'd tell her she needs to go to bed but she wouldn't. She's stubborn like that.

"Just shut up and stay. Please, Jon?" She blinked up towards me and her blue eyes melted into mine.

I caved again and whispered, "Yes ma'am."

That's when she cuddled closer to me and rested her head on my chest.

We stayed like that for what seemed like forever and I forgot all about my hotel room.

And who may or may not be waiting for me inside of it.