Prologue

Renee's POV:

"Omg @ReneeYoungWWE is such a slut! What does Ambrose see in her?"

"Ugh, I can't stand Renee Young. She needs to get fired for the way she flirts with every superstar she interviews."

"I HATE Renee Young, I hope she dies. I'm much better for Dean than her."

"She cut her hair!!!!??? Omg why? Now she looks even uglier."

"Omg. I hate Renee Young so much. I'd wish she'd just die."

I quickly put my phone away. That's what I have to deal with on a daily basis and it's tiring. "Renee, are you gonna interview me or not?" I looked and was face to face with the Divas champion herself, Nikki Bella. "Yeah, I'm sorry. Let's do this." I gave the cameraman a nod and that's when we began. "Joining me at this time is the Divas Champion, Nikki Bella. Nikki tonight you face Paige for your championship, any comments?" Nikki completely ignored my question and glared directly at me, "You think you're better than me, Renee? Huh? Do you?" Ugh. Not this again. The Bella Twins have always made it their job to bully me every time I interviewed them. I shook my head, "No. I never said that." "Good because you're not."

Nikki smiled at me and I managed to fake one back to her. The Bellas are worse than the fans when it comes to bullying me. They're the soul purpose that I cry myself to sleep every night and I haven't done anything to them. I mean my god. Just ignore them, I thought. Brie twirled my hair between her fingers, "Nice haircut Renee, it looks disgusting on you." I closed my eyes and just let them have their way. This interview is pointless. "Hey!" Nikki shoved me backwards which made me open my eyes, "My sister is talking to you! Poor, poor Renee. Can't defend herself."

Everything that had built up inside of me was released during that interview. I took the microphone in my hand and smashed it against Nikki's face. I smiled. I like this feeling. Brie stared at me in shock but before she could attack me, I took the same microphone and smashed her in the head with it. I attacked them both but mostly Nikki. I landed several punches to her face releasing all my anger at once on her. I stomped on her gut with my heels then leaned and pulling out all her fake little hair. They think I'm just some poor defenseless innocent little interviewer girl but I'll show them. I'll show them all.

No one messes with me. Behind the walls of Renee Young the interviewer, is a dark tormented soul.
--------------------------------------------
I feel like this sucks. Oh well. I'll probably delete it later or something. I wanted to try something different and I've been dying to do a Renee Young story. I always knew what I wanted to do with it but I never figured out how I could get it out, you know? Anyway, I'm still on the fence about this story. I still have to work out details and stuff.

*Coming Soon* (If I do decide to keep it)