baby

;Why would we stay when we know we couldn't;

- jimin

I stared at the window watching the rain pouring down. My eyes felt like it was burning and then again the same salty water came running down my face. I look down, hands against the windowseal. Trying to make my self calmed and stop the ugly crying from invading too long.

It was again. The same old memory kept reminiscing in my head. When I looked outside, it felt like our first day we got to see each other outside. When I looked at the bed, it felt like the same moment when the first time we cuddled together in each other arms.

It was like everything happened for a reason. Reason that I couldn't even understand what was it for.

Yoongi

He promised to come today. He promised to fed me food.

He is like a new medicine, much more better than the other medicine the doctor had gave to me. He is like a healer that will just come and protect me whenever I feel so bad.

Yoongi is my everything

I didn't want to lose Yoongi. I didn't want Yoongi to leave me like what he had done to me.

"Baby, why are you still awake. It's cold, you need some sleep."

I turned around to meet those small droopy eyes. He had bought a lot of snacks with him and he had put them in one place next to the cabinet. He walked towards me, placing his milky skin hand around my small waist and putting his chin on my slender shoulder.

"Do you miss outside Jimin ?"

I nods slowly. I could feel him smiling when he kisses my shoulder. He turned me around and gave me a warm smile.

"You will be out soon. We will get out soon."

He slowly kiss my forehead. Brushing a few strands of my messy chocolate hair away.

"Let's get you to sleep."

-

Lullaby.

Yoongi didn't have the same voice like what he had. But Yoongi have such a manly voice. Which could make me sleep in a peaceful surrounding.

He didn't like to cuddle but he likes to hold hand. The way he grasped my fist in his hand is so firm and gentle it could even make a girl begging for his touch.

       ;please baby now, wash me clean;,

The same song he like to sing for me. Even he know, his English is not that perfect. He will keep singing it to me until I completely fall asleep. I was about to doze off, about to close my eyes when I saw the same shoes getting inside my room.

His shoes.

-

"Yoongi hyung, who's that ?"

Yoongi closed my eyes. Pull the comforter high against my chest.

"Hyung .."

The silence make me feel like I want to scream. I heard shuffling over there and there. But I couldn't see anything.

"Go to sleep Jimin. No one is coming. There's just me."

But I see his shoes.

I could feel Yoongi's finger against my short hair. Brushing it again like before but it felt a little rough. The fingers felt like sandpaper, not the same as Yoongi's finger.

"Go to sleep, Jimin."

T-this voice. I remove Yoongi's hand from my face. And there again the same face, the same person. That once I loved. Once I cared.

Why are you here ?

-

"Jimin I-I can ex -.."

"Get out !"

And that's the only word I said before I felt like my body drifting away, and there was a distance shout from Yoongi. I smiled because I like his voice.

"Get out Jungkook, please go."

-

J-jungkook, yes. Jeon Jungkook.

-

"Baby."

I stirred in my closed eyes. But I try to grab Yoongi's hand. And he intertwined it with mine.

"Don't worry, I'm here."

And I tried to fall asleep while my hand was still grasping onto Yoongi's hand. The surrounding turn quiet. Everything was quiet.

"Hyung, don't leave me."

[Edited]

-

hello and I'm back for my new ffic :DD this time is about YOONMIN my favourite otp :D I had once made a Kaisoo fic but this time I'm trying to do Yoonmin fic for bangtan yeay, so yeah. I hope you guys can stay and votes and read this fic thankyou bery much lots of love - fero

Copyright © 2014 fero