run

;let me run, don't tell me to stop;

- jimin

I didn't go to the academy anymore. But Taehyung and Jackson come to Namjoon's house almost everyday. Tae will bring food he bought on his way to see me. And both of them will play Call Of Duty with me until late at night, until Namjoon hyung comeback home and have a late night dinner. The tomorrow will begin the same like today. It is just a recycle of my life, which is not going better.

My head had turn bald and my eyebrows begin to get thinner. I sighed. Yoongi hyung haven't done video call anymore and I missed him so much. When everytime I ask Namjoon hyung why Yoongi doesn't appear like usual, he will just say that Yoongi is busy. Namjoon brought me to the doctor and Seokjin hyung will come at the weekend to check on my condition. I can't even walk further now. I can only go to the toilet, and then to the kitchen to have dinner and walk to the balcony to look at the stars. And that's why Tae and Jackson always come here. To spend time with me. I can't even eat properly because I will puke one hour later. And all of this making me feel so sick.

I want Yoongi hyung to come home. I want Yoongi hyung to hug me and kiss me, before everything is too late

-

I'm so sad god idk im sorry its really short. I was listening to Run when I did this chapter :'))